Qualification : Any Graduation Degree with at least 50% marks in Science Streams or 45 % marks in other streams. Knowledge of Computer operations is must.
Age Limit (As on 30-09-2011) : Minimum 20 years - Maximum 26 years (31 years for SC/ST candidates).
Fee : Rs. 250/- (Rs. 50/- for SC/ST) payable at any branches of South Indian Bank through the challan generated after applying online.
Probationary Period : 6 months
Salary : Rs.7200/- - 19300 + DA + HRA + Conveyance allowance (aprox. Rs.15,000/-.pm)
Selection Procedure : Written Test – Interview
How to Apply : First through Online then through Post
- Visit the Online Application Link Provided below
- Fill the Application & Submit
- Take printout of the Computer Generated Application Form & Fee Payment Challan
- Pay Fee at nearest branch of South Indian Bank
- Paste Photo on the Application Form & sign at the space provided.
- Enclose self-attested copies of relevant documents & marks cards.
- On top of the envelop cover write “Application for the post of pro.clerks -Kerala and Tamilnadu – Application Ref. ID – ………………………………” (Write your Application Reference ID at the blank space)
- Send to the following address
- Asst.General Manager (Personnel), The South Indian Bank Ltd., Head Office, SIB House, Mission Quarters,Trissur - 680 001, Kerala
- Online registration Starts From : 07.12.2011
- Last Date for Online registration : 24.12.2011
- Last date payment of fees : 28.12.2011
- Last date for receipt of application through post : 31.12.2011
- Downloading / Printing of hall tickets from : 20.01.2012
- Date of Written Test (Tentative) : 29.01.2012
SIB Recruitment | South Indian Bank Clerks Jobs | South Indian Bank Recruitment of 400 Clerks | South Indian Bank Online Application | South Indian Bank Jobs | South Indian Bank Tamil Nadu Kerala Vacancies | Bank Jobs | South Indian Bank Selection Procedure | South Indian Bank Recruitment Exam Syllabus | Qualification for South Indian Bank Jobs | South Indian Bank Clerks Vacancies