Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC) announced the first session of Departmental Exam 2011 for Candidates in Govt. Service. The exams will be conducted in the month of June-July 2011.
Update : 20.03.2011 : Departmental Exams Online Application Process Postponed
KPSC is postponed the process of accepting Online Applications for Departmental Exams 2011 Session I, as the recruitment of RDPR PDO is under process. The notification for Departmental Exam is available soon. Watch this space for more updates.
- Commencement of Online Application Process :
- Last Date to Apply Online :
- Last Date to Pay Fee at Bank :
- Last Date to Update Journal Number :
- Last Date to upload Scanned Recommendation Letter :
Any Technical Problems during Online Application process contact Technical Helpline 080-30574913 / 080-30574944/30574945
Links & Downloads :
- KPSC Departmental Exam Session I Detailed Notification
- ONLINE APPLICATION FOR DEPARTMENTAL EXAM
- INSTRUCTIONS TO CANDIDATES
- SUBMIT APPLICATION FORM [PART-1]
- GENERATE BANK CHALLAN [PART-1]
- GENERATE RECOMMENDATION LETTER [PART-2]
- UPDATE FEE PAID DETAILS
- UPLOAD RECOMMENDATION LETTER [PART-2]
- PRINT APPLICATION
- SEARCH APPLICATION ID
click g+ / +1 button to share.