www.upsconline.nic.in Indian Forest Service Exam 2011 IFS 2011 Notification Apply Online Application
Union Public Service Commission invites Online Applications from Eligible Candidates for INDIAN FOREST SERVICE EXAM, 2011, A Competitive Exam conducted by UPSC commencing from the 9th July, 2011. The candidates interested in joining Indian Forest Department as Officers can take this exam. The number of vacancies to be filled on the results of the examination is expected to be approximately 85. The number of vacancies is liable to alteration. Important Dates :
- Last Date to Apply Online : 18th April, 2011 till 11.59 PM
- Last Date to receive applications from far flung areas : 25th April, 2011
- Commencement of IFS Exam : 9th July, 2011
FEE : Candidates applying Online (excepting Female/SC/ST/PH candidates who are exempted from payment of fee) are required to pay a reduced fee of Rs.100/- (Rupees One Hundred only) either by remitting the money in any Branch of SBI by cash, or by using net banking facility of SBI or by using Visa/Master Credit/Debit card.
Age Limits : Minimum 21 years and Maximum 30 years as on 1st July, 2011.
Minimum Educational Qualifications : The candidate must hold a Bachelor’s degree with at least one of the subjects namely Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Science, Botany, Chemistry, Geology, Mathematics, Physics, Statistics and Zoology or a Bachelor’s degree in
Agriculture, Forestry or in Engineering of any of Universities incorporated by an Act of the Central or State Legislature in India or other educational institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under Section-3 of the University Grants
Commission Act, 1956 or possesses an equivalent qualification.
How to Apply :
- Visit www.upsconline.nic.in
- Click on the ONLINE EXAMINATION APPLICATION
- The Online Application contains two parts, Part-I & Part-II.
- Click on the corresponding exam Part-I registration Click Here
- Fill the all necessary details and submit aplication
- Print Application ID details, Bank Fee Challan (In case if you wish to pay fee at bank counter) For SC/ST and Women candidates there is no fee so the bank challan link will not be available.
- Pay the fee at near by SBI branch and click on the Part-II registration Click Here.
- Enter your Application ID and date of birth.
- Here you can also pay fee through Internet Banking, Credit / Debit Card. If you have already paid fee at bank counter select the first option
- Fill the Bank journal details and proceed.
- Scan your passport size photograph and signature and upload the images.
- Submit the application.
- Take printout of the application.
More Details, Links & Downloads :