University of Mysore conducts Karnataka State Eligibility Test (K-SET) as part of State Level Eligibility Test (SLET). University invites online applications from interested and eligible candidates for qualifying as Lecturers. The University of Mysore will hold the Test on 08th December 2013 (Sunday) for determining the eligibility for Lectureship in various Universities / Colleges / Institutions of Higher education in Karnataka State. K-SET will conduct test in 26( twenty six) subjects at 11 (Eleven) selected Centers (listed under Item no. 7) spread across the Karnataka State. Only top 15% of the candidates who will pass in the KSET will be declared as Eligible for lectureship.
Exam Fee : Rs.1000/- (Rs.400/- for SC/ST/Cat-1/PH Candidates & Rs. 800/- for OBC) The fees should be payable using the challan generated online at nearby branch of State Bank of Mysore.
- Starting Date of Online Application Submission : 10-07-2013
- Last Date Submit Online application : 10-08-2013
- Last Date to Submit Application with Rs. 100/- Late Fee : 12.08.2013 to 17.08.2013
- Last date to download application form and other forms : 30.08.2013
- Last date for submission of hard copy of the application form to Nodal officer : 31.08.2013
- Date of K-SET Examination : 08.12.2013
More Details & Downloads :
- K-SET Website : http://kset.uni-mysore.ac.in
- Download Notification in Kannada (Nudi font required)
- Download Notification(Kannada Web) (Nudi font required)
- Download Notification in English
- Download Bank Challan (PDF)
- Notification for K-SET.
- Scheme of Examination
- Download Syllabus
- Online Application