APSC Recruitment 2011 : Assistant Civil Engineers / Assistant Soil Conservation Officer, Inspector of Statistics. Post Published at News Bird http://news.ravisblognet.com. Assam Public Service Commission invites applications from eligible candidates for recruitment of 40 Assistant Engineers (Civil) for Irrigation Department, 3 Assistant Soil Conservation Officer (Gazatted Class – I) for Soil Conservation Department & 1 post of Inspector of Statistics for the Directorate of Assam Institute of Research Training.Last Date to Receive Application Forms : 11-11-2011
Availability of Application Forms :
- In Person : Obtain applications from Deputy Secretary, APSC, Jawahar nagar, Khanapura, Guwahati-22.
- Through Post : Send Unstamped Self-Addressed Envelop of size 23x10 cms to the above address.
How to Apply :
- Obtain the application form & fill all the details
- Attach 2 recent passport size photographs and sign
- Enclose the Fee challan, self-attested copies of marks cards & certificates & self-addressed post card
- Send to the APSC Address provided above.
Post Details :
Assistant Engineer (Civil) : 40 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 12,000 – Rs. 40,000/- under payband – 4 with grade pay of Rs. 5400/- + other allowances.
- Age Limit : Minimum 21 years Maximum 38 years
- Education Qualification : B.E / B.Tech in Civil Engineering.
For other details download the detailed notification provided below.
More Details & Downloads :