SIB Recruitment of Probationary Officers (Scale I) 2011 : Published at News Bird http://news.ravisblognet.com. South Indian Bank invites online applications from eligible candidates for recruitment of 60 Probationary Officers (Scale I).
Important dates :
- Last date to Apply Online : 22/10/2011
- Last date to receive system generated application with photo / documents : 27/10/2011
Educational Qualification : Any Graduation from recognized university with at least 60% for qualifying degree in Science stream or 55% for other streams.
Experience : The candidates should have mandatory minimum work experience of 1 year in scheduled commercial banks in the Scale I/officer cadre.
Age Limit (as on 31.08.2011) : Not more than 28 years and not less than 21 years.
Pay Scale : Rs.14,500 – 600/7 – 18700 – 700/2 – 20100 – 800/7 - 25,700. DA, HRA & other allowances.
Selection Procedure : Group Discussion & Personal Interview.
Paste Passport-size photograph on System generated application form & send to the following address with the following documents.
- Plus 2 / Pre Degree / 12th certificate.
- Degree mark lists and certificate.
- PG/ other qualifications mark lists and certificates, if any.
- Documents to prove relevant work experience in banks in the Scale I/officer cadre.
- Copy of latest pay slip.
Toll Free Customer Care Number of SIB : 1800 843 1800
Click here for Recommended / Prescribed Books for Bank Recruitment Exams Available Online. Buy Banking Exam Books online at lowest prices. Special Discount and free shipping within 5-7 days Available all over India.
Search & Buy books at Flipkart.com and get special discounts.
More Details & Links :