Narcotics Control Bureau Recruitment of Deputy / Zonal Director 2011. Post Published at News Bird http://news.ravisblognet.com. The NCB under Ministry of Home Affairs, Govt. of India invites applications from eligible candidates for recruitment of 8 Deputy / Zonal Directors for posting to any of it’s zonal Units located at Jammu, Chandigarh, Delhi, Lucknow, Patna, Guwahati, Jodhpur, Ahmadabad, Mumbai, Chennai, Bangalore, Kolkata, Indore and Head Quarters at New Delhi on deputation basis. Advertisement No. F.No.I/12020/ 57/2011-NCB.
- Bachelor’s degree with Eight years of experience in enforcement of regulatory laws and collection of intelligence relating thereto.
Pay scale : PB-3 (Rs.15600-39100) + Grade Pay of Rs.7600/-.
How to Apply :
- Send your Bio-data with the following documents to the following address :
- Shri Amar Chand Under Secretary, Ministry of Home Affairs, Internal Security Division- II 9th Floor, ‘C’ Wing Lok Nayak Bhawan, Khan Market, New Delhi- 110
Last Date to Apply : Within 60 days of publishing of this advertisement in the Employment News (Approx. 31-12-2011)
Documents to be Attached :
- Photo copies of ACR’S for the last five years duly attested (with stamp) on each page by an officer not below the rank of Under Secretary to the Government of India or equivalent
- Integrity Certificate.
- Vigilance clearance certificate as per proforma
- Major/minor penalty statement for the last 10 years and,
- Cadre clearance,