Kotak Mahindra Bank in association with Manipal Education introduces 1 year Post Graduate Diploma in Banking & Relationship Management. After successful completion of the course the candidates will be appointed as Probationary Officers in Kotak Mahindra Bank. Kotak has initiated this course to attract bright graduates desirous of pursuing a career in Banking. The course is aiming at creating specialist cadre of Bankers with adequate knowledge and skills to cater to the varied needs of the customer.
- 1 year Post Graduate Dipoma in Banking & Relationship Management. (9 months Classroom Training & 3 months internship at Kotak.)
- Stipend of Rs. 2500 per month during the classroom training and Rs. 20,000/- per month during internship with Kotak Mahindra Bank
- Job guarantee on successful completion of course with starting salary of Rs. 3.5 Lakhs per annum + incentives.
Course Fee : Rs.3 lacs
Education Loan : This course is funded by the Kotak Mahindra Bank. After completion of the course & start working in the Kotak Bank, the candidates need to repay the loan amount through EMI. If the candidate work more than 2 years with Kotak Bank, 85% of the loan amount will be reimbursed to the candidate.
Eligibility : Any Graduates with minimum 60% of marks in degree
Age Limit : Not more than 25 years (Born after 01-11-1986)
Course Commencement : End of November – Beginning of December 2011.
Venue : Mnaipal University, Bangalore Campus
Selection Process : Aptitude test - Personality Profiling - Cultural fit profiling - Personal Interview
How to Apply :
- Mail your resume along with the Application Form (link provided below) to email@example.com with the subject line as “Application for Kotak PO”.
- You can also send a hard copy of your CV to the following address :
- Aditi Nair/ Hitain Sharma – Kotak PO Applications
Kotak Mahindra Bank, Human Resource Department, Kotak Infiniti, 2nd Floor,
Building No. 21, Infinity Park, Off Western Express Highway, General AK Vaidya Marg, Malad (E), Mumbai – 400098
Important links :