Andhra Bank Recruitment of Forex & Treasury Dealers 2012. Andhra Bank Jobs Details Published at News Bird http://news.ravisblognet.com. Andhra Bank invites applications from eligible candidates for recruitment of Dealers in Forex & Domestic Treasury in Middle Management Scale - III. The Recruitment Rules, Job Requirements & Eligibility Qualifications are provided below.
Andhra Bank Recruitment 2012
Recruitment of Dealers in Forex and Domestic Treasury in MMGS III
Name of the Post : Dealers in Treasury & Forex
Total No. of Vacancies : 5 posts
Education Qualification : Graduation in First class with 60% with min. 5 years experience in Dealing room Forex operations / Domestic Treasury / Derivatives Desk with a Bank. Candidates should also have proficiency in computers.
Age Limit : (As on 31.01.2012) Minimum 21 Years - Maximum 35 Years.
Fee : Rs. 400/- (Rs. 75/- for SC/ST/PH) Payable in the form of Demand Draft / BPO issued by a Scheduled Commercial Bank Payable at Hyderabad in favor of Andhra Bank.
Pay Scale / Salary : CTC Rs.8.00 lacs (approx) per annum
Selection Procedure : Written Test – Group Discussion - Interview
How to Apply : through Post
- Download Application Format from the link provided below
- Fill all particulars regarding age, educational qualification and experience
- Enclose supported relevant certificates and prescribed fee challan
- Send in a separate cover superscribed “RECRUITMENT OF FOREX/ DOMESTIC DEALERS IN MMGS-III” to the following address.
- Dy.General Manager (HR), Human Resources Department, Andhra Bank, Head Office, Dr.Pattabhi Bhavan, Saifabad, Hyderabad – 500 004
Important Dates :
- Last date for receipt of applications : 18.02.2012
- Last date for receipt of applications from far flung areas : 25.02.2012
Related Searches :