apms.cgg.gov.in 7100 Teachers Recruitment 2012 Principal TGT PGT Teacher Vacancies at Andhra Pradesh Model School
APMS Recruitment of Teaching Staff 2012. Teaching Jobs Details Published at News Bird http://news.ravisblognet.com. Andhra Pradesh Model School (APMS apms.cgg.gov.in) invites online applications from eligible candidates for recruitment of Principal,Post Graduate Teacher, Trained Graduate Teachers for Model Schools in the Andhra Pradesh State through State Selection Committee for Teaching classes from VI to XII in English Medium. The Recruitment Rules, Job Requirements & Eligibility Qualifications are provided below.
Andhra Pradesh Government is starting new schools in the areas which are identified as educationally backward. The new schools are named as Andhra Pradesh Model Schools. These schools will be started under Rashtriya Madhyamic Shiksha Abhiyan (RMSA) Sheme initiated by Union Government of India to provide quality education to all children from all sects of the society. The new Model Schools requires about 7100 Teaching Staff. About 33% of these staff will be recruited on deputation basis from the residential schools like Kendriya Vidyalayas, Jawahar navodaya Vidyalayas & central schools.
Andhra Pradesh Model School (APMS)
Recruitment of Principal PGT and TGT Teachers 2012
Name of the Post & No. of Vacancies :
- Principal : 355 Vacancies
- Post Graduate Teacher (PGTs) : 4615 Vacancies
- Trained Graduate Teacher (TGTs) : 2130 Vacancies
Education Qualification : Principal / PGT : 2 year Integrated PG Course from Regional Institute of Education of NCERT in the concerned subject / Master’s Degree from UGC recognized University ( with at least 50% marks in aggregate in concerned subject, 4 year Integrated Degree/Second class Bachelor Degree for TGT)
Age Limit : (As on 1-07-2012) Minimum 18 Years – Maximum 39 Years(44 yrs for SC/ST/BC, 49 yrs for PH, 35 to 50 for Principal post).
Fee : Rs.250/- Payable at any APOnline / e-Seva Centers.
Pay Scale / Salary :
- Principal : Rs.20680-46960/-
- PGTs : Rs.16150-42590/-
- TGTs : Rs.14860-39540/-
Selection Procedure :Written Test (and APTET for TGTs, Oral Interview for Principal)
How to Apply :Through Online Application
- Fill Application Form from the link Provide below
- Get the e-Hall Ticket from the website
Important Dates :
- Start Date to submit Online Application : 28-02-2012
- Last Date to submit Online Application :16-03-2012
- Start Date to Pay Fee APONLINE/ Eseva : 28-02-2012
- Last Date to Pay Fee APONLINE / Eseva : 15-03-2012
- Written Test :
- 10-05-2012 from 10:00 AM to 1:00 PM for PGTs , 2:00 PM to 5:00 PM for TGTs.
- 11.05.2012 from 10:00 AM to 1:00 PM for Principal posts
- Structure and content of the test /Syllabus will be available on website on 22-02-2012
Important Links :
- Online Application : apms.cgg.gov.in (Available from 29-02-2012)
- APMS Principal Teachers Recruitment Notification
Related Searches : Principal Jobs | Graduate Teacher jobs | Trained Teacher Jobs | Government Jobs | Teaching Jobs | Andhra Pradesh Government Jobs | Teachers Recruitment | Teaching Careers | APMS Online Application | APMS Selection Process |