Bombay High Court Recruitment of 500 Clerks 2012. Jobs Details Published at News Bird http://news.ravisblognet.com. Bombay High Court invites online applications from eligible candidates for recruitment to 500 vacant posts of Clerks for High Court of Judicature at Bombay. Recruitment details, educational qualification, age limit, pay scale, how to apply etc. are as follow. The candidates who fulfill the following eligibility criteria can apply online for Bombay High Court Recruitment of Clerks.
About Bombay High Court :
The High Court of Bombay, which is the chartered High Court and one of the oldest High Courts in the Country. It has Appellate Jurisdiction over the State of Maharashtra, Goa, Daman & Diu and Dadra & Nagar Haveli. In addition to the Principal Seat at Bombay, it has benches at Aurangabad, Nagpur, Panaji(Goa).
Bombay High Court
Recruitment of 500 Clerks 2012
Name of Post: Clerk
Total number of vacancies: 500 Posts
Education Qualification : Any Bachelor Degree & passed Government Commercial Certificate Examination with typing speed of 40 w/m in English & Knowledge of Operating computer (word processors in windows and Linux in addition to MS Word, MS Office, Open Office Org. and Wordstar-7)
Age Limit : (As on ) Minimum 18 Years - Maximum 33 Years.
Fee : Rs. Rs.100/- Payable in the form of Demand Draft issued in favour of “Registrar, High Court, Appellate Side, Bombay”, payable at par at Bombay.
Pay Scale: Rs. 5200-20200/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 1900/-
Selection Procedure : screening /written test – English Typing Test – viva-voce /Interview
How to Apply : Through Online Application AND through Registered Post A.D. / Speed Post
- Candidates should purchase the Demand Draft
- Keep ready the scanned copy of Photo & Signature in image format
- Visit Online Application Link & fill the details
- Download the Acknowledgement Form
- On the back of Demand Draft write the Registration ID mentioned in Acknowledge Form
- Enclose copies all relevant documents, Acknowledgement, DD etc. & send to the following address.
- the Registrar, [Personnel], High Court, Appellate Side, Fort, Bombay – 400 032.
Important Dates for Bombay High Court Clerks Recruitment :
- Last date for submission of online applications : 16/04/2012 upto 05:30 pm
- Last date for receiving acknowledgement slip with DD & Documents : 27/04/2012
Bombay High Court Links :
- Bombay High Court Recruitment of Clerks Notification
- Apply online for Clerk Post at Bombay High Court
- Bombay High Court Recruitment
- Official web address of Bombay High Court - http://bombayhighcourt.nic.in/