IGNOU Non-Teaching Staff Recruitment 2012 DEO JAT Data Entry Operator Junior Assistant cum Typist Stenographer Online Application
IGNOU 242 Non Academic Posts Recruitment 2012. Non-Teaching Jobs Details Published at News Bird http://news.ravisblognet.com. Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU www.ignou.ac.in) invites Online & Offline applications from eligible SC / ST / OBC & PWD candidates for recruitment to the post of Assistant Registrar, Camera Person, Translator, Data Entry Operator, Production Assistant, Technician, Proof Reader, Stenographer, Junior Assistant cum typist, Lab Attendant under Special Recruitment Drive. The Recruitment Rules, Job Requirements & Eligibility Qualifications are provided below.
The Indira Gandhi National Open University, the National Resource Centre for Open and Distance Learning, with international recognition and presence provides seamless access to sustainable and learner-centric quality education, skill up gradation and training by using innovative technologies and methodologies. The Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU), established by an Act of Parliament in 1985, has continuously striven to build an inclusive knowledge society through inclusive education. Candidates meeting the following eligibility criteria can apply for IGNOU Recruitment of Non-Teaching Staff.
INDIRA GANDHI NATIONAL OPEN UNIVERSITY
Recruitment to Non Academic Posts 2012
Name of the Post & Total No. of Vacancies at IGNOU: 242 Posts
- Assistant Registrar (AR): 09 vacancies
- Camera Person(CP): 02 vacancies
- Translator(TL): 01 vacancies
- Data Entry Operator(DEO) : 19 vacancies
- Production Assistant(PRA) : 01 vacancies
- Technician(TEC): 05 vacancies
- Semi Professional Assistant – Library (SPA): 08 vacancies
- Proof Reader(PR): 10 vacancies
- Stenographer(ST): 57 vacancies
- Junior Assistant cum typist(JAT): 101 vacancies
- Lab Attendant(LAB): 01 vacancies
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree / Master Degree / Diploma / PGDCA / B. Sc / BBA / Graduate / 10+2 from a recognized University.
Age Limit: Max. 42 years. The maximum age limit varies from 27 to 42 depending on the post. So please refer detail notification for Age limit for various posts (download from the link provided below)
Fee: Application Form Fees – Rs 200 (for OBC), Rs 150 (For SC/ST) payable in the form of Demand Draft drawn in favour of IGNOU, New Delhi. No Fees for PWD candidates.
Pay Scale / Salary:
- Asst. Registrar / Camera Person : PB-3 :15600-39100 + Grade Pay of Rs. 5400
- Translator / DEO / PRA : PB-2 : 9300-34800 + Grade Pay Rs. 4200
- All other Posts: PB-1 : 5200-20200 + Grade Pay Rs.2800
Selection Procedure: Written Test - Personal Interview
How to Apply for IGNOU Recruitment : Online Application Form AND Ordinary Post
- Fill the basic information in Online Application Link provided below (IGNOU Recruitment Website)
- After submission of Online Application, note the unique control number generated.
- Take print out of the filled application form and paste recent photograph with signature.
- Send the completely filled application form along with copies of all required documents & DD to the following address.
- Note : You can also download the blank Application Form from the link provided below & Fill the details instead of Online Application.
Address: Assistant Registrar (Recruitment), Block-7, Room No.13, Indira Gandhi National Open University, Maidan Garhi, New Delhi-110068
Important Dates for IGNOU Recruitment:
- Starting Date for Online Application Submission : 02.04.2012
- Last date for Online Application Submission : 20.04.2012
- Last date for receipt of application through post : 30.04.2012
Important IGNOU Recruitment Links :