Southern Railway Special Recruitment Drive for PH 2012. Railway Jobs | SRD | Jobs for PH | www.sr.indianrailways.gov.in | Government Jobs Application Form
Jobs Details Published at News Bird http://news.ravisblognet.com.
Southern Railway, Ministry of Railways, Government of India invites applications in prescribed format from eligible physically handicapped / PWD candidates for recruitment of Jr. Engineers (Electrical, Workshop, Carriage & Wagon, Diesel, Mechanic, Drawing, Electrical, P.Way, Works, Track Machine), Section Engineer, Asst. Station Master, Goods Guard, Grade–II & Grade-III Technicians (Electrical, Fitter, C&G, Diesel, Mechanic, Carpenter, Welder, Machinist, Painter, Turner, Workshop, Signal,Telecommunication), Ticket Collectors, Enquiry-cum-Reservation Clerk, Teacher, Jr. Clerk, Jr, Steno, Sr. Clerk & Accounts Clerk. The Recruitment Rules & Jobs Details are as follows. The Candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria as per Employment Notification No. SR/SRD/PWD/01 / 2012 can apply for Railway Jobs Vacancy.
Name of the Post & Total No. of Vacancies : 195 Posts
- Junior Engineer : 26 Vacancies
- Assistant Station Master : 25 Vacancies
- Goods Guard : 7 Vacancies
- Technician Grade III : 111 Vacancies
- Ticket Collector : 6 Vacancies
- Others : 20 Vacancies
Education Qualification : Degree / Diploma / ITI in Civil Engineering / Electrical / Electronics & Telecommunication / Electronics / Electrical Power Systems / Electronics & Communication / Electronics & Video Engineering / Instrumentation & Control / Industrial Electronics / Mechanical / Production / Production Technology / Industrial Engineering / Manufacturing / Mechatronics / Industrial / Mechanical / Tools & Machining / Tools & Die Making/ Automobile / Production / Metallurgy / Foundry Technology / Electrical Engineering / Tools & Machining / Tools & Die Making / Fitter / Mechanic / Wireman / Welder / Metallurgy / Chemical Engineering & relevant disciplines, Trades / Nursing / B.Sc Chemistry / Matriculation.
Age Limit (As on 01st July 2012) : Minimum 18 Years - Maximum 50 Years. (The Age limit varies for each post. So candidates should refer Southern Railway Recruitment Notification for exact age limit for the post they are applying.)
Pay Scale / Salary :
- PB-1 Rs. 5200 – 20200 + Grade Pay
- PB-2 Rs. 9300 – 34800 + Grade Pay
Selection Procedure : Written Examination - Aptitude Test - Verification of Records - Medical Examination.
Fees : No Fees
How to Apply : through Ordinary Post
- The Candidates should download the Application Form from Southern Railway Recruitment Website link provided below.
- The Application should be filled with all respect & enclosed in a sealed / closed envelop cover with photos & copies of relevant documents.
- On the envelop cover write ““APPLICATION FOR RECRUITMENT TO POSTS IN SOUTHERN RAILWAY AGAINST 3% VACANCIES RESERVED FOR PERSONS WITH DISABILITIES (PHYSICALLY HANDICAPPED QUOTA) UNDER SPECIAL RECRUITMENT DRIVE”
- Send to the following address through ordinary post.
- “The Deputy Chief Personnel Officer / Recruitment, Railway Recruitment Cell, Southern Railway, No.5, 3rd Floor, Dr. P.V. Cherian Crescent Road, Egmore, Chennai – 600 008.”
Important Dates :
- Last Date to Apply : 01st August 2012 before 6:00 PM
- Last Date to receive applications from far flung areas : 16th August 2012
Southern Railway, Ministry of Railways Important Links :
Special Recruitment Drive for PWD Candidates 2012
- Download Southern Railway Recruitment Notification & Application Form : Special Recruitment Drive For Persons with disabilities (Physically Handicapped Quota)