Jobs Details Published at News Bird http://news.ravisblognet.com.
Department of Panchayat and Rural Development, Raipur, Government of Chhattisgarh invites applications from eligible candidates for Recruitment to the Post of Assistant Development Extension Officer / Sahayak Vikas Vistar Adhikari. The Recruitment Rules & Jobs Details are as follows. The Candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria as per Recruitment Advertisement No 2798/V-2/2012 can apply for Chhattisgarh ADEO Job Vacancy.
Chhattisgarh, a 21st century State, came into being on November 1, 2000.Good Governance is the highest priority in this Fast Track State. There is both policy stability as well as political stability. Government has been kept small and the State is in excellent fiscal health. Chhattisgarh is truly a land of opportunities with all major minerals including diamonds in abundance; it is the richest State in mineral resources. Chhattisgarh is known as the "rice bowl" State of India. Chhattisgarh used to produce over seventy percent of the total paddy production.For enhancing growth in the state, improvement in rural development is being envisaged and is taking a better shape.
Name of the Post : Assistant Development Extension officer
Total No. of Vacancies : 352 vacancies
Education Qualification: Graduation or equivalent from recognized university with fluency in Hindi speaking and writing and should belong to locality of Chhattisgarh.
Age Limit (As on 01-01-2012) : Minimum 20 Years – Maximum 35 Years
Pay Scale / Salary: Rs. 5200 - 20200 + Grade Pay of Rs. 2400/- Per month and other allowances
Selection Procedure : Written Test and Personal Interview
Fees : Application Form - Rs. 700/- for General and OBC (Rs 500/- for SC/ST)
How to Apply: Through OMR Form in person
- The Prescribed OMR Application Forms are available at designated District and Divisional Head Post offices.
- Candidates should fill the OMR Form with all respect
- The Filled in application & attested copies of relevant documents should be submitted at the respective post offices.
- Syllabus / Admit Card / Results can be obtained from Chhattisgarh Government Website links provided below.
- Dates of availability of OMR Form at District Head post Offices: 09.08.12 to 21.08.2012
- Dates of availability of OMR Form at Divisional Head post Offices: 22.08.12 to 24.08.2012
- Last Date of submission of Application form : 25.08.12
- Written Test Exam Date – 30.09.2012
Chhattisgarh Rural Road Development Agency Important Links:
Vikas Bhawan, Civil Lines, Raipur
Recruitment of ADEO 2012
- http://chhattisgarh.gov.in/pdf/cggov.pdf - Notification
- http://cgvyapam.gov.in/ - Results / Admit Cards
- http://cgvyapam.choice.gov.in/ - Syllabus