SSB Recruitment Details :
- Head Constable (Ministerial) : 110
- ASI (Stenographer) : 28
Education Qualification : Candidates having 12th / 10+2 / PUC qualification with technical skills, typing etc. can apply for SSB Recruitment.
Age Limit : The age of applicants should be more than 18 Years and less than 25 Years As on 1/08/2013 in order to be eligible to apply for SSB Recruitment of HC & ASI.
Pay Scale / Salary : Rs. 5200-20200+ Grade Pay of Rs. 2400/- for HC & Rs. 2800/- for ASI.
SSB Recruitment Selection process involves the above tests and standards step by step. The candidates qualified in each step will move to further steps.
Fees : Rs. 50/- (No Fees for SC/ST/PH/Ex-S) Payable in the form of Bank Draft or Indian Postal Order (Nonrefundable) drawn in favour of Accounts Officer, SHQ, SSB Darjeeling (WB)
How to Apply : through Post or In person
- Candidates should download the prescribed application form from SSB Recruitment Website www.ssbrectt.gov.in.
- The filled in application with admit card, passport size photograph, attested copies of relevant documents should be sent to following SSB Recruitment Office at Darjeeling for HC post & Gauhati for ASI Post.
- The Inspector General, FTR HQ (SSB), Guwahati, Nikita Complex, 345,G.S.Road, Khanapara, Guwahati (Assam) PIN: 781022
- O/o THE DY.INSPECTOR GENERAL SECTOR HQR , SSBRANIDAGA POST OFFICE : SUSRUTA NAGAR DIST: DARJEELING STATE: WEST BENGAL PIN :
- Last Date to Apply : 30th November 2013
- Last Date to receive applications from far flung areas : 07th December 2013
Sashastra Seema Bal
Important Links : SSB Recruitment Notification & Application Form : http://www.ssbrectt.gov.in/advertisement_view.aspx
Head Constable Recruitment 2013
Refer www.ssbrectt.gov.in for more details regarding Head Constable Jobs, Age Limit & relaxations, Education Qualification, Selection Procedure, Exam pattern, Written Exam Syllabus, Hall Ticket, Vacancy details, Application Form, payment of Fees, Sending Application Form, Enclosures, Address etc. Refer the detailed notification.