Advertisement No. : A-12054/1/Aviation-P.Sc./2010-E.I
India Meteorological Department invites applications for 5 (Five) Nos. of Project Scientists and 2 (Two) Nos. of Technical Assistants for one year as per the following qualification, to be recruited purely on temporary/contractual basis in the scheme “Augmentation of Aviation Meteorological Services” under XI Plan Projects of IMD. Persons recruited under this scheme would get an opportunity to work on up-gradation and augmentation of existing aviation meteorological services to global standard. The tenure of the above posts will be initially for up to 31.03.2012.
1. Particulars of the Post :
- Designation : Project Scientist
- Number of posts : 5 (Five)
- Remuneration : Rs.40,000/- (fixed)
- Age Not Exceeding 64 Yrs.
- Master’s Degree in Atmospheric Sciences/ Physics / Mathematics / Statistics / Computer Science or equivalent . OR
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering/Technology in Electronic/ Communication/ Instrumentation/ Computer Sciences from a recognized University/Institute or equivalent
2. Particulars of the Post :
- Designation : Technical Assistants
- Number of posts : 2 (Two)
- Remuneration : Rs.20,000/- (fixed)
- Age Not exceeding 62 years
Eligibility Criteria :
Bachelor’s Degree in Physics / Mathematics / Statistics / Computer Science / Communications or Diploma in Engineering/Technology, from a recognized University/ Institute or equivalent.
- The candidates may use the downloadable application form. Multiple applications received would be rejected.
- Attach only photocopies of the following documents / certificates duly attested by a Gazetted Officer / Head of the Institution (Do not enclose original certificates).
(i) All degree certificates and mark sheets starting with HSC and up to the eligibility qualification.
(ii) Proof of date of birth e.g. CBSE/ HSC/ SSC/ Matriculation certification.
(iii) SC/ST/OBC certificate, if applicable, as per the prescribed format.
- Affix one passport size photograph on the space provided in the application format. Append your signatures across the photographs.
- Persons working under the Central / State Government / Public Sector Undertakings should submit their applications through proper channel.
- Applications to the following address may be sent preferably by Registered or Speed Post.
More Details and Download :