Karnataka State Open University (KSOU) published the selection list of candidates who have provisionally selected for getting admissions into MBA Courses(subjected to verification of original documents). The University has already sent the admission letters to the candidates who have selected through post. The candidates are hereby informed to remit the Admission Fee (Tuition Fee, Registration Fee etc.)
Payment of admission fee shall be made through the KSOU-SBM/SBI Bank Challan supplied by KSOU along with the admission intimation. The fees must be remitted in one installment.
Important Dates :
Admissions will be open from : 8th of November 2010
Last Date for payment of Fee
- Without Penal Fee : 30th of November 2010
- With Penal Fee Of 200/- : 10th of December 2010
DOCUMENTS TO BE SUBMITTED AT THE TIME OF ADMISSION ARE :
- Original Marks Cards of S.S.L.C and all the Years of Bachelor Degree (i.e, I, II & III Year/All Semester Marks Cards of B.A/ B.Sc/ B.Com/ B.B.M/ M.B.B.S/ B.E/ B.L/ B.Pharma/ B.Sc Agr. etc.,) Candidates are required to submit/send the relevant Original Marks Cards for verification and return.
- Four recent stamp size photographs.
- Caste / Income Certificates (SC/ST, OBC) if admission is sought under any reservation category (Applicable to students of Karnataka State Only).
- Candidate shall submit TC (original) either at the time of admission or at a later date.
Admission Intimation for the students 2010-11 :
MBA Admission Circular (Provisional) is already sent to the students who have been qualified in the CET held on 10th of October 2010, & also hosted on KSOU website www.ksoumysore.edu.in .
Registered Post should be sent to the Address :
DOS IN MANAGEMENT
KARNATAKA STATE OPEN UNIVERSITY
More Details & Downloads :