Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission invites applications from eligible and interested candidates for direct recruitment to the post of Forest Apprentice. Totally there are 80 posts vacant in Tamil Nadu Forest Subordinate Service included in Group-VI Services to the vacancies for the years 2006-07, 2007-08 and 2008-09.
- Last date for receipt of applications through post : 23.12.2010 Time : 5.45 P.M.
- Last Date to Apply through Online : 21.12.2010 Time : 5:45 P.M
- Date of Written Examination : 21.02.2011 to 05.03.2011
Candidates must posses a Bachelor’s degree in Forestry or its equivalent degree of any
Must possess the Bachelor's Degree or its equivalent degree of any recognized University in any one of the following subjects:
4. Computer Applications/Computer Science
5. Engineering (Agriculture/Chemical/Civil/Computer/Electrical/Electronics/Mechanical)
6. Environmental Science
12. Veterinary Science
How to Apply :
The Applications can be sent through post or through Online.
Through Post :
- Application Form and Information Brochure can be obtained from any one of the HEAD POST OFFICES or selected Sub-Post Offices in Tamil Nadu / Puducherry and Alagappapuram Post Office, Sivaganga on payment of Rs 30/- (Rupees Thirty only)
- Applications can also be obtained in person from the sales counter of the office of the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission, No.1, Greams Road, Commercial Taxes Office Building-Annexe, Chennai – 600 006.
- Filled in applications must be sent to the Controller of Examinations, Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission, No.1, Greams Road, Commercial Taxes Office Annex Building, Chennai – 600 006, well in advance so as to reach the Commission's Office before 5.45 p.m. on 23.12.2010.
More Details & Links :