Karnataka Bank one of the leading banks invites applications from eligible candidates for recruitment as Clerks. The recruitment is for posting of clerks in North India / Maharashtra / Orissa & West Bengal Region.
- Last Date to Apply : 19-2-2011
- Date of Examination (Tentative) : 27-03-2011
Qualification : Any Graduation Degree with 50% Marks. Computer Literacy in a must with fluency in speaking English & Hindi.
Age Limit (As on 1-2-2011) : 28 years
Exam Fee : Rs. 200/- (Rs.150/- for SC/ST) paid in the form of demand draft (DD) drawn in favour of “Karnataka Bank Limited” payable at Mangalore.
How to Apply :
- Download and print the application form provided below.
- Fill the details
- Application should be send with the cover stating “Application for the clerical Post”
- Send Filled in Application form to the following address
Search & Buy books at Flipkart.com and get special discounts.
The Deputy General Manager (HR & IR)
Karnataka Bank Limited,
Kanakanady, Mangalore - 2
More Details & Downloads :