National Institute for Mental Health & Neuro Sciences (NIMHANS) invites Applications for filling up of the following post/s in the prescribed form provided below.
- Professor Of Neurosurgery
- Professor Of Neuro Imaging & Interventional Radiology
- Professor Of Biophysics
- Additional Professor Of Neurology
- Additional Professor Of Neurochemistry
- Associate Professor Of Neuroanaesthesia
- Associate Professor Of Clinical Psychology
- Associate Professor Of Neuro Imaging & Interventional Radiology
- Assistant Professor Of Neuroanaesthesia
- Assistant Professor Of Critical Care (Department Of Neuroanaesthesia)
- Assistant Professor Of Neurovirology
- Assistant Professor Of Health Education
- Assistant Professor Of Nursing
- Asst. Professor Of Psychiatric & Neurological Rehabilitation
- Asst. Professor Of Psychiatric Social Work
- Asst. Professor Of Neuro Imaging & Interventional Radiology
- Sr. Administrator (Data Centre Operations)
- Data Centre Operator
Applications in the prescribed form along with Demand Draft for Rs.750/- (Rs.500/- in case of SC/ST candidates) should reach The Director, NIMHANS, P.B.No.2900, Hosur Road, Bangalore – 560 029, India.
Important Notes :
- Separate applications should be sent for each post.
- In service candidates should forward the application through their employers or produce “No Objection Certificate” at the time of interview, failing which the candidate’s application will not be considered under the category of in service.
- Indian Nationals residing abroad can apply by giving full details of educational qualifications, teaching/research experience with copies of supportive documents together with an application fee of US $ 25 for each application.
- Candidates should enclose attested copies of certificates of age proof, academic qualifications, experience, Medical council registration etc.,
- No applications shall be entertained if it is incomplete/received after the last date prescribed/not forwarded through proper channel. The Institute will not take responsibility for postal delay if any.
- Age relaxation will be given to SC/ST/OBC/ PWD/ EX- serviceman candidates and Government servants in service as per G.O.I rules. The Candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/PWD/EX-serviceman has to submit relevant latest certificate/s in the prescribed form issued by the Competent Authority.
- In case if it is felt necessary, the Institute may not fill up any or all of the above posts and if so, no separate intimation will be given to the candidates.
- The Number of Vacancies / Category-wise Vacancies may vary / likely to change.
More Details & Downloads