Important Dates :
- Opening date for On-Line Registration : 08.03.2011
- Closing date for On-line Registration : 08.04.2011
- Modifications in On-line application can be made upto : 10.04.2011
- Last Date for Reprint : 20/04/2011
- Call letters for Written Test to be Downloaded from Bank's Website after : 13.05.2011
- Likely date of Written Examination : 29.05.2011
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION (As on 31.01.2011)
Candidates whose result is awaited are not eligible and should have passed the qualifying exam on the said cut off date.
Post Code No. 1 (Probationary Officer): Graduate from a recognised University or any equivalent exam recognized as such by Govt. of India with 2nd class (with minimum of 55% marks in graduation, 45% in respect of SC/ST/VH/HI/OH candidates).
APPLICATION FEE : For SC/ST/VH/HI/OH candidates - Rs. 50/- For All Others - Rs. 300/-
Search & Buy books at Flipkart.com and get special discounts.
More Details, Links & Downloads :
- Detailed Advertisement Part I :
- Detailed Advertisement Part II:
- Bank Challan Receipt Form:
- Guidelines to Scan Photograph & Signature:
- On-line Application for Probationary Officers:
- On-line Application for Specialist Officers:
- How To Apply
- Frequently Asked Questions
- APPLY ONLINE Probationary Officers (Direct Link)
- APPLICATION PRINTOUT REPRINT