RBI Recruitment of Grade B Officers 2011 (Post Published at News Bird http://news.ravisblognet.com) Reserve Bank of India (http://www.rbi.org.in) invites Online applications in prescribed format from eligible candidates for recruitment of Officers in Grade B (General) through Direct Recruitment.Important Dates :
- Last date to Apply Online : 26-09-2011
- Last Date to receive the Application : 03-10-2011 till 6:00 PM
Total No. of Vacancies : 75 posts
Age Limit (As on 01-09-2011) : Minimum 21 years Maximum 30 years.
Education Qualification : Passed in any Bachelor’s Degree with minimum of 60% Marks. OR Any Masters Degree / PG Degree with minimum 50% Marks. OR Chartered accountancy /CA/ ACS/ MBA/PGDM.
Pay Scale : Rs.21000-1000-30000-EB-1000-32000-1100-36400
Application Fee : Rs.100/- (No Fee for SC/ST/PWD candidates) payable in the form of Demand Draft drawn in favor of Reserve Bank of India and payable at Mumbai only.
Selection Procedure : Objective Type Written Exam followed by Descriptive Type Exam followed by Interview.
How to Apply :
- Candidates can apply through Online or through Offline mode.
- Those candidates who apply through online should take printout of the same & paste recent passport size photograph & send with DD to the following address.
- Those who want to apply through offline mode can take printout of the Application format & Fill the necessary details & send with DD to the following Address.
- "The General Manager, Reserve Bank of India Services Board, Post Bag No. 14501, Mumbai Central Post Office, Mumbai-400008".
More Details & Downloads :