SIB Clerks Recruitment 2011 Probationary Clerk Vacancy in Hyderabad Region - Application Form - Notification
SIB Recruitment of Probationary Clerks in Hyderabad Region 2011: Post Published at News Bird http://news.ravisblognet.com. South Indian Bank invites applications from eligible candidates for recruitment of 35 Probationary Clerks for the bank’s branches in Hyderabad Region. Last Date to Receive Applications : 29-10-2011
Education Qualification : Any graduation degree with minimum of 55% marks in science stream OR 50% marks in Arts/commerce/other stream.
Age Limit (As on 31-05-2011) : Not more than 26 years.
Application Fee : Rs. 250/- (Rs. 50/- for SC/ST) in the form of Demand Draft drawn in favour of South Indian Bank, payable at Hyderabad.
Selection Procedure : Written Test Followed by Interview.
How to Apply : Through Post
- Download the Application Form
- Buy DD from a Bank
- Fill the Application Form
- Enclose self attested copies of Marks Cards & Certificates.
- Attach Passport Size Photo on the application form.
- Write “Application for the post of Pro. Clerks” on the envelop cover
- Send to the following address :
- AGM, The South Indian Bnak, Regional Office- Hyderabad, Door No. 157/6, 1st floor, Chai Complex, Staff Road, Gunrock enclave, Sikh Village, Diamond Point, Secunderabad – 500009.