BOI Recruitment of In charge, SSPS 2011. Post Published at News Bird http://news.ravisblognet.com. Bank of India, a leading Public Sector Bank having Head Office in Mumbai, invites applications for recruitment to 43 vacant posts of In-charge, Star Swarojgar Prashikshan Sansthan on Contractual basis for 7 States of India including Karnataka, Jharkhand, Madhya Pradesh, Orissa, Uttar Pradesh, West Bengal & Maharashtra. www.bankofindia.co.in
Qualification : Graduate/Post Graduate who is a Retired Bank Officer (worked in Middle Management Grade Scale –III and above)
Experience : Minimum 20 years in Banking sector of which at least 15 years should be in the Officers cadre. Should have worked as Branch Manager (in any Scale) in a rural Branch for at least 3 years.
Age Limit (as on 01.11.2011) : Not more than 65 years
Fee : Rs.300/- Payable through the challan at Bank of India (Download challan from the link provided below).
Remuneration : Rs. 30,000/-
In-charge of Star Swarojgar Prasikshan Sansthan (SSPS) Job Profile :
As an In-charge of SSPS Candidates need to discharge the duties which includes mapping the training requirements, identification and selection of trainees, customizing training curriculum to the localized needs and converting the trainees into entrepreneurs.
- Download Bank Fee Challan & pay fee at any branch of Bank of India
- Visit Online Application (Link provided below)
- Fill the application & take printout of the computer generated application form.
Important Dates :
- Commencement of On-line application : 09.11.2011
- Last Date for Payment of fees : 26.11.2011
- Last date for submission of on-line application : 28.11.2011
- Last date to make any corrections to application : 30.11.2011
Important Links :