TNPL Recruitment of Graduate Engineer Trainee, Asst. Field Officer Trainee, Asst. Officer Trainee November 2011. Post Published at News Bird http://news.ravisblognet.com. Tamil Nadu Newsprint & Papers Limited invites applications from eligible candidates for recruitment to 27 vacant posts of Graduate Engineer Trainees(Chemical / Civil / Environment / Electrical), 4 vacant posts of Assistant Field Officer Trainees (Plantation / Forestry) & 6 vacant posts of Assistant Officer Trainees (Store / Purchase) for it’s Paper Mills and for its 600 tpd Cement Plant being set up at Kagithapuram in Karur District, Tamilnadu.
TNPL Recruitment : Job Details :
Graduate Engineer Trainee :
- Vacancy : Chemical – 21 Posts, Civil – 3 Posts, Environment – 2 posts, Electrical – 1 post
- Education Qualification : B.E. / B.Tech. / PG in Chemical Engineering / Chemical Technology / Pulp and Paper Technology / Civil Engineering / Environmental Engineering / Electrical & Electronics Engineering.
- Should have scored 70% marks consistently in Higher Secondary and Graduation and 60% score in the National Level Examination like GATE or 70% score in the State Level Examination like TANCET.
- Stipend : First year - Rs. 14,400/-p.m. : Second year – Rs. 16,200/-p.m.
Asst. Field Officer Trainee :
- Vacancy : Plantation - 2 posts, and Forestry - 2 posts
- Education Qualification : M.Sc. (Forestry / Agriculture) from a recognized University with 70% marks consistently in Higher Secondary, Graduation and Post Graduation.
Asst. Officer Trainee :
- Vacancy : Purchase - 3 posts, & Stores - 3 posts
- Education Qualification : Any Engineering Degree with full time PG Diploma in Materials Management. OR PG Degree with 2 years full time MBA in Materials Management.
- Should have scored 70% marks consistently in Higher Secondary, Graduation and Diploma and 60% score in MBA, National Level Examination like GATE or 70% score in the State Level Examination like TANCET.
Age Limit : (as on 01/10/2011) Not more than 25 years. ( 27 years for MBC/DNC; & 30 years for SC Candidates)
How to Apply :
Send your application / Resume giving full details of age, qualification with year of passing, experience, community, salary drawn and position being held along with copies of testimonials towards proof for the same to the following address. Please clearly mention the job you are applying.
Deputy General Manager (Hr)
Tamilnadu Newsprint And Papers Limited
Kagithapuram-639 136, Karur District, Tamilnadu.
Last date for receipt of applications : 23/11/2011