CBIP TNVL Recruitment of Executive Trainees, Executives 2012. Jharkhand Jobs Details Published at News Bird http://news.ravisblognet.com. Central Board of Irrigation & Power (CBIP) invites online applications from eligible candidates for recruitment of Executive Trainees & Experienced Executives in Engineering (Mechanical, Electrical, IT, civil), HR, Chemistry, Accounts Disciplines for Tenughat Vidyut Nigam Limited (TNVL).The Recruitment Rules & Jobs Details are as follows.
Central Board of Irrigation & Power (CBIP)
Tenughat Vidyut Nigam Limited (TNVL)
Recruitment of Executives & Executive Trainees 2012
Name of the Post & Total No. of Vacancies : 74 Posts
Executive Trainees : 38 Vacancies
- Executive Trainees (Mechanical) : 18 Vacancies
- Executive Trainees (Electrical) : 10 Vacancies
- Executive Trainees (Civil) : 02 Vacancies
- Executive Trainees (IT) : 04 Vacancies
- Executive Trainees (HR) : 02 Vacancies
- Executive Trainees (Chemistry) : 02 Vacancies
Experienced Executives : 36 Vacancies
- Executive (Mechanical) :18 Vacancies
- Executive (Electrical) : 12 Vacancies
- Executive (HR) : 02 Vacancies
- Executive (Chemistry) : 02 Vacancies
- Executive (Accounts) : 02 Vacancies
Education Qualification : B.E / B.Tech in Mechanical / Electrical / Electronics / Electronics & Telecommunication / Electronics & Communication / Electrical & Electronics /Electrical & Instrumentation / Civil / Computer Science / IT /Master of Business Administration (MBA) (HR)/Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) (HR) / Post Graduate Diploma in Business Management (PGDBM)(HR) / M. Sc in Chemistry / CA / ICWA with minimum 60% marks in aggregate. Candidates with minimum 02 years post qualification experience in relevant areas can apply for Experienced Executive post.
Age Limit : (As on 18-12-2011)
- Executive Trainees : Not more than 35 years
- Experienced Executives : Not more than 40 years
Pay Scale / Salary :
- Executive Trainee : Rs.9300-34,800/- + Grade pay of Rs.4600/- + Allowances
- Experienced Executives : Rs.9300-34,800/- + Grade pay of Rs.5500/- + Allowances
Selection Procedure : Written Test – Personnel Interview
Written Exam consists of objective type questions from General Aptitude, General knowledge and discipline knowledge. Interview questions will consists of questions to test the knowledge skill, attitude and aptitude of the candidate.
Fees : Rs.750/- (Rs. 500/- for SC/ST of Jharkhand) Payable in the form of Demand Draft drawn in favour of “Central Board of Irrigation & Power”, payable at New Delhi or by online Banking of ICICI & HDFC banks (NEFT/RTGS).
Exam Centers : Ranchi, New Delhi
How to Apply : Through Online Application AND through Registered / Speed Post
- Candidates should fill the application Online through the link provided below
- After filling up the ON- LINE application, take print out of the Filled Application Form.
- Print out of the application along with copies of certificates, marks cards, & relevant documents with two recent photographs, original receipt of the bank (if paying through online Banking) and the Demand Draft should be sent to the following address :
- The Director (Energy), Central Board of Irrigation & Power, Malcha Marg, Chanakyapuri, New Delhi-110021, so as to reach on or before the last date.
About TNVL :
Tenughat Vidyut Nigam Limited is a power generating company of Govt. of Jharkhand Undertaking. The Corporate office of TNVL is located at Ranchi. Tenughat Thermal Power Station (TTPS) is the project site on the bank of Tenughat reservoir located at village Lalpania in Bokaro District .
Important Dates :
- Last date to Apply Online : 25-01-2012
- Last Date to receive Application through Post : 04-02-2012
- Tentative Date of Written Test : 11-03-2012
Important Links :
Related Searches :
TNVL Recruitment | CBIP Recruitment | TNVL Online Application | TNVL ET Jobs | Executive Trainee Jobs | Engineering Jobs | Jharkhand Government Jobs | TNVl Selection Procedure