NIMHANS Recruitment of Teaching & Non Teaching Posts 2012.
Published at Newsbird http://news.ravisblognet.com.
National Institute of Mental Health & Neuro Science, (NIMHANS) Bangalore wide two separate advertisement invites applications for recruitment of Professors, Assistant Professors, Associate Professor, Tailors, Lecturers, Librarians & various non-teaching Medical Jobs available in the institute. The candidates fulfilling the following eligibility criteria can apply for the NIMHANS Vacancies. Name of the Post & Total No. of Vacancies :
Part - A
- Professor Of Biostatistics : 1 Post
- Professor Of Neuropathology 1 Post
- Additional Professor Of Neurochemistry 1 Post
- Additional Professor Of Neurology 1 Post
- Associate Professor Of Neuro anesthesia 1 Post
- Associate Professor Of Epidemiology 1 Post
- Associate Professor Of Clinical Psychology 1 Post
- Assistant Professor Of Neurology 4 Posts
- Assistant Professor Of Neurosurgery 1 Post
- Assistant Professor Of Psychiatry 2 Posts
- Assistant Professor Of Epidemiology 3 Posts
- Assistant Professor Of Health Education 1 Post
- Assistant Professor Of Psychiatric Social Work 2 Posts
- Assistant Professor Of Psychiatric & Neurological Rehabilitation 1 Post
- Assistant Professor Of Clinical Psychology 2 Posts
- Assistant Professor Of Critical Care (Department Of Neuro anesthesia) 1 Post
- Assistant Professor Of Speech Pathology & Audiology 2 Posts
Part - B
- Medical Physicist / Lecturer 1 Post
- Librarian 1 Post
- Library Assistant 3 Posts
- Tailor 4 Posts
- Lecturer In Obstetrics & Gynecological Nursing (Ug) Nursing College 1 Post
- Lecturer In Pediatric Nursing (UG) Nursing College 1 Post
- Lecturer In Community Nursing (UG) Nursing College
Part – C
- General Duty Medical Officer : 4 Posts
NO.NIMH/PER(6)/RECT/ADVT–7/2011-12 (On Contract Basis)
- Assistant Professor Of Clinical Psychology * 2 Posts
- Assistant Professor Of Psychiatric Social Work * 2 Posts
- Clinical Psychologist * 4 Posts
- Psychiatric Social Worker * 2 Posts
- Senior Scientific Officer 4 Posts
- Junior Scientific Officer 3 Posts
- Technical Assistant 4 Posts
- Technical Assistant (Receptionist) : 1 Post
Education Qualification : Degree / Post Graduation Degree & Ph.D in respective disciplines. (MA / M.Sc / MD / DM)
Fee : For Contract Jobs & Part – B, C Posts Fee : Rs. 500/- (Rs.300/- for SC/ST candidates) For Part – A posts Fees : Rs.750/- (Rs.500/- in case of SC/ST candidates) Payable in the form of Demand Draft drawn in favour of The DIRECTOR, NIMHANS, Bangalore obtained from any Nationalized Bank payable at Bangalore.
Age Limit : Not more thn 30 – 40 years. Age limit varies from one post to other. So please refer the detailed notification provided below for more details.
How to Apply : through Post
- Download the Application Form from the links provided below
- Fill the application & send to the following address
- National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro Sciences (Deemed University), Post Box No. 2900, Hosur Road, Bangalore - 560029
Important Dates for NIMHANS Recruitment :
- Last date for receipt of filled in application form is on or before 30.04.2012.
- Last date for receipt of filled in application form (For Contract Jobs) : 02.05.2012.
Download NIMHANS Recruitment Application Form from http://www.nimhans.kar.nic.in/notifications.htm
For more details regarding Age Limit & Relaxation in upper age limit, Exam Schedule, Exam Pattern & Syllabus, How to Apply Online, Written Exam Centers, Education Qualification & experience details, Selection procedure etc. refer the NIMHANS Recruitment detailed Notification at http://www.nimhans.kar.nic.in/employment/v20120328.pdf & http://www.nimhans.kar.nic.in/employment/v20120329.pdf.