TNPSC Recruitment 2012 Junior Assistant Typist Steno Draftsman Field Surveyor 10718 Vacancies Online Application www.tnpsc.gov.in
TNPSC Recruitment to 10718 Vacancies of Jr. Asst., Typist, Steno-Typist, Draftsman, Field Surveyor 2012. Tamil Nadu Government Jobs Details Published at News Bird http://news.ravisblognet.com/. Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission invites online applications from eligible candidates for recruitment of Junior Assistants, Bill Collectors, Field Surveyors, Typists, Steno-Typists & Draftsman for filling up of vacancies in Tamil Nadu Ministerial Service / Tamil Nadu Judicial Ministerial Service, Tamil Nadu Survey and Land Records Subordinate Service / Tamil Nadu Secretariat Service. The Recruitment Rules, Job Requirements & Eligibility Qualifications are provided below.Candidates fulfilling the following eligibility criteria can apply for TNPSC Recruitment.
Name of the Post & Total No. of Vacancies :
- Junior Assistant (Non Security) : 4865 Vacancies
- Junior Assistants (Security) : 292 Vacancies
- Typist : 3674 Vacancies
- Steno-Typist, Grade – III : 1128 Vacancies
- Field Surveyor : 326 Vacancies
- Draftsman : 402 Vacancies
Education Qualification (as on 27.04.2012) : Candidates should have passed the SSLC & have relevant technical qualification / certificate course in Typing, Stenography, Computer Course on Office Automation, ITI qualification in survey. etc.
Age Limit : (As on 01.07.2012) Minimum 18 Years - Maximum 30 Years. (Relaxation available on upper age limit for SC / ST / Widows / Government Employees / MBC / DC / BC / BCM etc. Refer detailed notification for more details)
Fee : Application Fee Rs. 50/- & Examination Fee Rs. 50/- Totaling to Rs. 125/- (Candidates claiming exemption of fee should pay Rs.50/-) Payable either through Online (Net Banking / Debit Card / Credit Card) or Offline (Indian Bank Branch / Post Office).
Pay Scale / Salary : Rs. 5200 – 20200 + Grade Pay of Rs. 2400/- (For Steno Typist Post GP is Rs. 2800/-)
Selection Procedure : Written Exam
Written Exam Pattern : Written Exam will be for 3 hours duration for 300 marks and consists of S.S.L.C. Standard questions. There will be single Paper consists of 100 questions each in General Knowledge & General Tamil / General English. Candidates should score minimum 90 marks for qualifying for further recruitment process.
Exam Centers : Written Examination will be conducted at all the taluk centers in Tamil Nadu. For the full list of Exam centers refer the Online Application or TNPSC Recruitment Notification No.: 14/2012
How to Apply : Through Online Application
- Candidates have to apply for Tamil Nadu Government Jobs through TNPSC Online Application link provided at www.tnpsc.gov.in or in www.tnpscexams.net
- Before applying online make sure you have valid email ID / Mobile No. & scanned copies of photo & signature.
- Visit the Online Application & fill the details
- Now you can choose the payment mode either Online or Offline.
- If you choose offline mode, generate the challan & pay fees at any branch of Indian Bank / Post Office within two days of registering online.
Helpline : 044-28297591-92, 044-28297584-86 Toll-Free No. 1800 425 1002 (all working days between 10.00 a.m. and 05.45 p.m.)
Important Dates :
- Stating Date for Online Application Submission : 27 .04.2012
- Last date for submission of Online applications : 28 .05 .2012 -
- Last date for payment of Fee through Bank or Post Office : 30.05.2012
- Date of Written Examination : 07.07.2012 Time : 10:00 A.M. to 1:00 P.M.
Commercial Tax Annexe Building
No.1 Greams Road, Chennai-600006, Tamil Nadu, INDIA
Phone: +91-44-28297584-86/91-92 Fax: +91-44-28297769
E-mail: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Refer Detailed Notification at http://tnpsc.gov.in/notifications/14_2012_not_eng_grp_iv.pdf for more details regarding TNPSC Recruitment of Junior Assistants, Steno Typists, Draftsman, Field Surveyors, Online Application, Age Limit & Relaxation in upper age limit, Exam Schedule, Exam Pattern & Syllabus, How to Apply Online, Written Exam Centers, Education Qualification & experience details, Selection procedure etc.