PSCWB Recruitment of Surveyors, Ward masters & Draftsman 2011 Application Form West Bengal Public Service Commission
PSCWB Recruitment of Surveyors, Ward masters & Draftsman 2011. Post Published at News Bird http://news.ravisblognet.com. Public Service Commission West Bengal invites applications in prescribed format for recruitment to 41 vacant posts of Surveyors in Public Health Engineering Dept of West Bengal & Municipal Affairs Dept. of West Bengal, 10 vacant posts of Draftsman in Municipal Affairs Dept., 10 vacant posts of Ward masters in ESI, & one post each as Assistant Computor, Technical Assistant, Tracer in various departments of West Bengal. (ADVT. NO. 16/2011 – www.pscwb.org.in).
PSCWB Recruitment – Job Details :
Total No. of Vacancies : 64 posts
- Surveyor : 41 posts
- Draftsman : 10 posts
- Ward Master : 10 posts
- Tracer : 01 post
- Technical Assistant : 01 post
- Assistant Computor : 01 post
- Surveyor : Madhyamic Examination of Wes Bengal Board of Secondary Education with ITI in Surveyor / Senior Surveyor-ship certificate from WB Survey Institute. 3 years practical experience in Survey Works.
- Draftsman : Madhyamic Examination of Wes Bengal Board of Secondary Education with ITI in Draftsman. 3 years practical experience in Civil Engineering Drawing Works.
- Ward Master : A Degree from recognized University.
- Tracer : Madhyamic Examination of Wes Bengal Board of Secondary Education with 3 years practical experience in Drawing Works.
- Technical Assistant : Bachelor’s Degree with Anthropology as one subject
- Assistant Computor : Higher Secondary (10+2) with Statistics / Mathematics / Physics / Economics / Business Mathematics as one of the subjects. 1 year experience in Statistical Computation Work in Statistical Office. OR Certificate of the Computer’s Certificate examination (Computation), Part-I A & B (Complete) of the Indian Statistical Institute.
Pay Scale :
- Surveyor / Draftsman : Rs.7,100/- - Rs. 37,600/- plus Grade Pay Rs.3,600/-.
- Ward Master : Rs.5,400/- - Rs. 25,200/- plus Grade Pay Rs.2,600/- (initial pay in the pay band-II is Rs. 6240/- plus Grade Pay Rs. 2600/-).
- Technical Assistant / Assistant Computor / Tracer : Rs.5,400/- - Rs. 25,200/- plus Grade Pay Rs.2,900/-.
Age Limit (As on 01-01-2011) : Not More than 37 years.
Fee : Rs.160/- for the posts of Surveyors, Draftsman & Technical Assistants and Rs.110/- for the posts of Tracer, Ward master & Asst. Computor by Indian Postal Order crossed and endorsed to the Secretary, Public Service Commission, West Bengal, or by a receipted Challan from a Govt. Treasury in West Bengal or the Reserve Bank of India, Kolkata under the head “0051-00-105-State PSC Examination fees-001-Examination fees-16 other fees”. The Postal Orders should be made payable at G.P.O., Kolkata.
How to Apply : through Post
Applications should be sent to the Secretary, Public Service Commission, West Bengal, 161-A, S.P.Mukherjee Road, Kolkata – 700026 superscribing positively on the envelope “ (i) Advertisement No. ,(ii) Item No. & (iii) Name of the post applied for” so as to reach the Commission’s Office on or before the closing date. Application may also be submitted personally between 11-00 a.m. and 3-30 p.m. on all working days to the above address of the Commission’s office on or before the closing date.
Last Date to Submit Applications : 20-12-2011
Related Searches :
PSCWB Recruitment | West Bengal Jobs | West Bengal Government Jobs | WBPSC Recruitment of Surveyors | PSCWB Application Form |