Staff Selection Commission (SSC) Recruitment
Name of the Post : Stenographer
Stenographers Recruitment Exam
Name of the Exam : STENOGRAPHERS (GRADE ‘C’ &‘D’) EXAMINATION, 2013
Age Limit : Minimum 18 years Maximum 27 years as on 01.08.2013.
Education Qualification : 12th Standard or equivalent
Exam Fee : Rs. 100/- (No Fee for Women / SC/ ST/ PH/ Ex-S Candidates)
How to Pay Exam Fee :
- Off-line application - In the form of CRF Stamps
- On-line application - on-line payment through account with SBI
STENOGRAPHERS GRADE -‘D
A. Armed Forces Headquarters’ Stenographers Service Grade D.
B. Central Secretariat Service Grade D.
C. Indian Foreign Service (B) Grade III.
D. Ministry of Parliamentary Affairs
E.Railway Board Secretariat Stenographer Service, Grade D.
F. Any other Department/Office not mentioned above.
STENOGRAPHERS GRADE ‘C’
B. Indian Foreign Service (B)
C. President’s Secretariat
D. Posts of Stenographers in
Important Links :
- Online Application Available From : 25/09/2013
- Last date to fill Part - I of Registration : 24/10/2013
- Last date to complete Part - II of Registration : 26/10/2013 upto 5:00 PM
- Last Date to receive application from far flung areas : 02/11/2013
- Date of Exam : 29/12/2013