Railway Jobs Details Published at News Bird http://news.ravisblognet.com. DELHI METRO RAIL CORPORATION LTD. (DMRC www.delhimetrorail.com) in a separate Recruitment Notification invites applications from eligible candidates for recruitment to the post of Executive Trainees as Asst. Managers, Managers, DGM, Accounts Assistants (HR, Civil, Operations, Finance, Legal, Store). The Recruitment Rules, Job Requirements & Eligibility Qualifications are provided below. The Candidates fulfilling the following eligibility criteria can apply for DMRC Vacancies.
Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC), a joint venture company between Govt. of India and Govt. of National Capital Territory of Delhi. The main responsibility of the company is to implement rail based Mass Rapid Transit System for Delhi & NCR. Delhi Metro is recognized as a world-class metro. It has most modern communication and train control system and self-designed air-conditioned coaches. Ticketing is done through Automatic Fare Collection System and this is the first time introduced in India.
DELHI METRO RAIL CORPORATION LTD.
DMRC Recruitment for Mono Rail Project at Thiruvananthpuram, Kerala.
RECRUITMENT OF ASSISTANT / DEPUTY MANAGERS
Applications are invited from dynamic, experienced and motivated Civil, Electrical, Electronics Engineers and Finance officers at various levels with relevant Railway Experience. The appointment shall be on contract /re-employment basis (in regular pay scale with other benefits) for 2 years initially.
Name of the Post :
GM (Rolling Stock)
GM (Signal & Telecom)
B.E. / B.Tech or Equivalent in Electrical Engineering, Electronics Engineering & Civil Engineering with 1st Division for the GM level. For Manager and DGM level, Graduate in Electrical Engineering and Electronics Engineering & Civil Engineering, CA/ICWA (for finance) except for IRAS officers.
Executive Director (HR)
Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Ltd
Metro Bhawan Fire Brigade Lane,
Name of the Post & Total No. of Vacancies:
- Assistant Manager(HR): 02 Vacancies
- Assistant Manager(CIVIL): 14 Vacancies
- Assistant Manager(Operations): 07 Vacancies
- Deputy General Manager(Finance): 04 Vacancies
- Manager(Finance): 02 Vacancies
- Sr. Section Officer(Finance): 02 Vacancies
- Account Assistant(Finance): 31 Vacancies
- Assistant Manager (Stores): 01 Vacancies
- Assistant Manager (Legal): 02 Vacancies
- Assistant Manager (HR): Full Time MBA (HR) or equivalent from a Government recognized reputed Institute with first division.
- Assistant Manager (CIVIL): Candidates who have qualified in the written examination for Indian Engineering Services (I.E.S) Examination (Civil) conducted by UPSC during the last three years 2009, 2010 & 2011 and have not been finally selected or those who have declined the offer of UPSC, after selection.
- Assistant Manager (Operations): Full time MBA with specialization in Marketing/ International Business Operations/ Logistics from a Government recognized reputed Institute with first division.
- Finance Posts: CA / ICWA / B.Com with work experience
- Assistant Manager (STORES): B.Tech / B.E in Mechanical / Electrical / Electronic discipline from a Government recognized reputed Institute with first division.
- Assistant Manager (LEGAL): Full time LLB with first division from a Government. recognized reputed Institute
Fee: Rs 100/- (Rs 50 for SC/ST) in the form of DD. The fees varies for different posts so please refer detailed Recruitment notification of DMRC before buying Demand Draft.
Pay Scale / Salary:
- · Basic Rs.20600-46500 (IDA) + Other Allowances
- Deputy General Manager(Finance): Basic Rs Rs.29100-50500 (IDA) + Other Allowances
- Manager(Finance): Basic Rs. 24900-50500 (IDA) + Other Allowances
- Sr. Section Officer(Finance): Basic Rs.18500-35600 (IDA) + Other Allowances
- Account Assistant(Finance): Basic Rs.10170-18500 (IDA) + Other Allowances
How to Apply for DMRC Jobs : through Speed Post
- Fill all the necessary information in the Application Format
- Paste recent photograph with signature
- Completely filled application form along with attested copies of testimonials to be sent to the following address
|Last Date for Receipt of Application Form||05.05.2012||21.05.2012||02.05.2012||15.05.2012||09.05.2012|
|Date of Interview||30.05.2012||08.06.2012 09.06.2012||21.05.2012 25.05.2012||07.06.2012||05.06.2012|
|Date Publishing Selection List||23.06.2012||04.06.2012||15.05.2012||31.05.2012||28.05.2012|
- Date of Walk in Interview for CIVIL Posts: 30.04.2012
- Date of posting shortlisting candidates on website (For Civil Posts): 04.05.2012