MPPGCL Recruitment of Executive Trainees, Plant Assistant (ITI) Trainees, Shift Chemist, Accounts Officers 2012. Post Published at News Bird http://news.ravisblognet.com. Madhya Pradesh Power Generating Company Limited, a successor power generating company of M.P. State Electricity Board (MPSEB), invites applications from eligible candidates for recruitment to 186 vacancies of Executive Trainee, 19 Vacant posts of Accounts Officer, 24 Vacancies of Shift chemist and 135 Vacancies of Plant Assistant (ITI) Trainee in Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics, Chemistry, Finance & Accounts Disciplines.
Total No. of Vacancies : 364 Posts
- Executive Trainees : 186 Vacancies
- Plant Assistants : 135 Vacancies
- Shift Chemist : 24 Vacancies
- Accounts Officer : 19 Vacancies
Education Qualification :
- Executive Trainees : B.E / B.Tech in Electronics Mechanical / Instrumentation / Electronics & Telecommunication / Electronics & Electrical / Electrical with Min. 65% Marks.
- ET (Shift Chemist) : M.Sc (Chemistry) with Min. 65% Marks.
- ET (Accounts Officer) : CA with Min. 65% Marks.
- Plant Assistants : ITI with Min 60% marks in Any one of Mechanist / Fitter / Welder / HP Welder / Mechanic Pump / Mechanic Vehicle / Electrician / Wireman / Motor Mechanic / Diesel Mechanic / Electronics / Instrumentation Trades.
Age Limit : (as on 01-12-2011)
- Executive Trainees / Shift Chemist : Min. 20 years – Maximum 27 years
- Plant Assistants : Min. 18 years – Maximum 27 years
- Accounts Officer : Min. 20 years – Maximum 2 years
Selection Procedure : Written test – Personal Interview
Written Test Consists of Questions from related discipline, Logical Reasoning and General Knowledge, quantitative aptitude, etc.
Test Centers : Jabalpur, Indore, Bhopal and Gwalior.
Pay Scale / Salary :
- Executive Trainees : Basic Pay of Rs. 15600 + other allowances
- Plant Assistant (ITI) trainees : Basic Pay of Rs. 5200 + other allowances
Exam Fee : Rs. 1000/- (No Fees for SC/ ST/PD candidates) in the Form of Demand Draft / Banker Cheque issued in favour of Sr.Accounts Officer (COG&HS) MPPGCL , payable at Jabalpur.
How to Apply : through Post
- Download the Application Form from the link provided below.
- Fill the Application
- Buy a Demand Draft / Banker Cheque
- Enclose copies of required certificates and Demand Draft / Banker Cheque
- On the envelop cover write NAME OF CANDIDATE, NAME OF POST & DISCIPLINE & CATEGORY APPLIED IN.
- Send to the following address so as to reach before last date.
- THE POST BAG NO. 23, LAJPAT NAGAR POST OFFICE NEW DELHI – 110024
Last Date to receive Applications :
Important Links :