Department (Excise & Taxation), Government of Tripura. Candidates fulfilling the following eligibility criteria can apply for TPSC Recruitment vide. Advt. No. 08/2013. Date, time and venue of Screening Test / Personality Test will be notified later. candidates interested to apply for Sub Inspector of Excise can go through the following eligibility criteria.
TPSC Recruitment 2013 Details :
- Group-A Posts : Rs. 200/- ( Rs. 150/- for ST / SC / BPL card holders / PH)
- Group-B Posts : Rs.150/- (Rs. 100/- for ST/SC/BPL card holders/PH Candidates)
- Group-C Posts : Rs.100/- (Rs. 50/- for ST/SC/BPL card holders/PH Candidates)
How to Apply for TPSC Recruitment : In person OR Through Post
- Application Forms are available at all Branches / Extension counters of Tripura Gramin Bank in the State of Tripura on payment of fees OR Candidates can download the Application Form from the TPSC Recruitment Website http://www.tpsc.gov.in. In such case the fee should be deposited at any core banking branches of SBI.
- The Application Form can be submitted by the candidate in person at TPSC Office or send through the post.
- The Filled in Application Form with 2 recent stamp size photographs of the candidate affixed on the Application and Admit Card along with the copies of self attested certificates, self addressed envelope bearing postage stamp of Rs. 5/= (rupees five) is to be submitted to the Reception Counter of the TPSC Secretariat.
- OR The candidates, can send application by post. In such case please attach to the application; a self-addressed Post-card indicating the Advertisement No. and name of the post applied for.
Name of the Post & Total No. of Vacancies :
- Supervisor (ICDS) – 75 Vacancies
- Inspector (Election) - 06 Vacancies
- Co-Operative Inspector - 02 Vacancies
TPSC Recruitment Selection Process : Written Exam - Personality Test
The Preliminary Examination will be a Screening Test for selection of candidates for admission to the Main Examination. Marks obtained by the candidates in the Main Examination & Personality Test will be taken into account for the purpose of determining the final merit list