Indira Gandhi National Open University announced Admission Notification for Law Programs.
Last date for receipt of form : 31 March 2010.
Applications are invited for admission to the following ONLINE programs:
- Masters’ Programme in Intellectual Property Law (M.I.P.L.) – 2 year
- Post Graduate Diploma in Legal Process Outsourcing (PGDLPO) – 1 Year
- Post Graduate Certificate in Cyber Law – 6 Months
- For MIPL: This course is open to graduate in any discipline. Expertly designed to suit law graduates as well as non-legal professionals and technical personnel.
- For PGDLPO: This program is open to only Law Graduates. Final year students can also apply.
- For Cyber Law: Graduates from any discipline can apply for this program. Final year students of the 5-year integrated law program can also apply.
How To Apply
The registration fee can be paid through Credit Card and Demand Draft. Demand draft is to be made in the name of Indira Gandhi National Open University payable at New Delhi.
- Fee Including Registration Fee (MIPL) : Rs.-36,000/- *
Fee Including Registration Fee (MIPL) : Rs.-18,000/- *
You have to send the following:
1) Printed copy of the filled in registration form
2) Two passport size photographs
3) An attested copy of supporting document.
These have to be sent to the following address:
School of Law, Zakir Hussain Bhawan, Block G, Academic Complex
IGNOU , Maidan Garhi , New Delhi-110068
Those who are paying through Demand Draft, must have the draft ready before they fill the Registration form. You need to enclose the DD along with the certificates and send it to the above address.
For credit card payments, enclose a copy of the receipt along with documents. You will be registered only after verification of your certificates. Your certificates must reach us within 15 days.
The details will be scrutinized and the registered candidates will be informed through e-mail.