Employee State Insurance Corporation, Delhi invites Applications in the prescribed format for filling up vacancies of Stenographers.
Pay Scale : Rs. 5200-20200+Grade Pay Rs.2400/- plus other allowances as admissible to Central Government Civil Employees.
Age Limit (as on 18-02-2011) : Between 18-27 years.
Total No. of Vacancies : 21
- Higher Secondary pass(pass in 12th standard or equivalent from a recognized board)
- A speed of 80 words per minutes in stenography in (English/Hindi) respectively.
- Working knowledge of computer including use of Office Suites and database.
Fee & Mode of Payment :
A crossed Demand Draft issued on or after publication of this advertisement for Rs. 225/-(Rupees Two Hundred Twenty Five only); (Rs. 200/- Examination Fee + Rs. 25/- Postal Charges) whereas candidates belonging to SC/ST/PH/Ex-servicemen/Female applicants and employees of E.S.I. Corporation are required to pay Rs. 25/- (Rupees Twenty Five only) as postal charges drawn on any Nationalized/Schedule Bank in favour of E.S.I. Account No.1 Payable at New Delhi/Delhi.
How to apply :
The duly filled in application should be sent in an envelope super-scribed “Application for the post of Stenographer 2011 by Registered post/Speed Post at the following address:
Regional Office, E.S.I Corporation,
3rd & 4th Floor, Rajendra Place,
Rajendra Bhawan, New Delhi-110 008
(Near Rajendra Place Metro Station)
Enclosures : Documents to be attached with Application form
- Two copies of recent passport size photographs duly attested by a Group “A”/Group “B”/ Gazetted Officer with one photograph pasted on the application form.
- attested copies of certificates and testimonials in proof of age/date of birth/educational qualification/caste/experience etc.
- Attested copy of Caste/Status certificate in the prescribed form of Government of India in respect of candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/PH/Ex-servicemen category and issued by Competent Authority.
- One self-addressed envelopes of the size 23 cms.x10 cms.