ESIC Karnataka UDC MTS Stenographer Jobs esickar.gov.in recruitment of Upper Division clerks Multitasking Staff
ESIC Karnataka recruitment of UDC, MTS & Stenographers 2012. ESIC Job Details Published at News Bird http://news.ravisblognet.com. Employee State Insurance Corporation Karnataka Region invites online applications from eligible candidates for recruitment of Upper Division clerks, Multi Tasking Staff & Stenographers in the E.S.I. Corporation, Karnataka.
Employee State Insurance Corporation (ESIC), Karnataka
Recruitment of UDC, MTS & Stenographers 2012
Total No. of Vacancies : 174 Posts
- Upper Division clerks (UDC) : 95 Vacancies
- Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) : 68 Vacancies
- Stenographers : 11 Vacancies
Education Qualification :
- Stenographer : Pass in Higher Secondary (12th / PUC) with Speed of 80 w.p.m in Stenography (English/Hindi) & Working Knowledge of Computer including use of office suites and databases
- Upper Division Clerk (UDC) : Degree with Working knowledge of Computer including use of office suites and databases.
- Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) : Pass in Matriculation / SSLC / 10th Class
Age Limit : (As on 31.01.2012 ) : Minimum 18 years – maximum 27 years (25 years for MTS)
Pay Scale / Salary :
- Stenographer : Rs.5200- 20200/- + Grade Pay of Rs.2400/-
- Upper Division Clerk : Rs.5200- 20200/- + Grade Pay of Rs.2400/-
- Multi Tasking Staff : Rs.5200- 20200/- + Grade Pay of Rs.1800/-
Selection Procedure : Written Exam – Computer Skill Test – Stenography Test
Written Exam & Computer Skill Test is common for all posts & Stenography Test will be conducted only for Stenographer post. Written Exam consists of Multiple choice objective type questions from General English & General Knowledge for Stenographers & Numerical Ability, English Language, General Intelligence, General Awareness for UDC & MTS Exam.
Fees : Rs. 225/- (Rs. 125/- for the post of MTS) (No Fees for SC / ST / PH / Departmental Candidates / Female / Ex-Servicemen) Payable at any branch of Canara bank through the challan generated after submitting Online Application.
Exam Centers : Bangalore / Hubli / Gulbarga
How to Apply : First through Online Application AND through Registered Post
- Candidates need to apply Online through the Online Application Link provided below.
- After successful registration, a system generated Online application should be printed
- This application should be duly signed and duly attested
- Enclose all the testimonials (as applicable) like attested copies of Marks cards, Certificates, Documents etc.
- On the envelop cover write “Application for the post of UDC / STENOGRAPHER / MTS ”
- Send the application through registered post / speed post only to the following address so as to reach before last date.
Additional Commissioner & Regional Director,
No.10, Binnypet, Binnyfield,
Important Dates :
- Last Date to Submit Online Applications : 31.01.2012 till 12.00 Noon
- Last date to receive Printout of Applications through Post : 10.02.2012
- Last date to receive Printout of applications from far flung areas : 17.02.2012
- Exam Date for the post UDC : 01-04-2012
- Exam Date for the post of MTS : 29-04-2012
- Exam Date for the post of Stenographer will be notified separately.
Important Links :
- ESIC Karnataka Recruitment Notification
- Instructions to Apply Online
- Online Application for the post of Upper Division Clerk
- Online Application for the post of Stenographer
- Online Application for the post of Multi Tasking Staff
Related Searches :
ESIC Recruitment 2012 | ESI Jobs | Karnataka Government Jobs | Central Government Jobs | Clerk Jobs | UDC Career | MTS Career | Stenography Jobs | ESIC Online Application | ESIC Selection Procedure | ESIC Written Exam Pattern | ESIC Syllabus | ESIC Computer Test Details | ESIC Recruitment Exam Results | ESIC Hall Tickets | ESIC Exam date