APSPSC Recruitment of Junior Stenographers & Typists 2012. Typist Job Details Published at News Bird http://news.ravisblognet.com. Andhra Pradesh State Public Service Commission(www.apspsc.gov.in) invites online Applications for recruitment of Junior Stenographers & Typists for A.P. Ministerial Services / A.P. Secretariat Sub Service.
Andhra Pradesh State Public Service Commission
Recruitment of junior Stenographers & Typists 2012
Total No. of Vacancies & Name of the Post
- Junior Stenographers : 105 Vacancies
- Typists : 17 Vacancies
Education Qualification : Intermediate / Degree with Stenography / Shorthand Certificate / Typewriting Certificate
Age Limit : (As on 01/07/2011) Minimum 18 years – Maximum 36 years.
Pay Scale / Salary : Rs.8,440–24,950
Selection Procedure : Written Examination
Fees : Rs. 80/- + Rs. 25/- (Rs. 25/- Only for SC / ST / BC / PH / Ex-S) Payable at AP Online centers / State Bank of India through the challan generated after submitting Online Application.
How to Apply : through Online Application
- Visit the Online Application Link provided below
- Fill all the details & generate Fee payment challan
- Pay Fees at near by branch of SBI / AP Online centers
- Next day again visit the online application link
- upload the fee payment details & submit application form
- Take printout of the acknowledgement form
Important Dates :
- Last date for payment of fees : 11/01/2012
- Last Date to Apply Online : 13-01-2012
Technical Helpline : For any problems related to Online submission and downloading of Hall-Tickets contact 040-23557455 ((Call Time: 9.30 A.M to 1.00 P.M & 1.30 P.M to 5.30 P.M) or mail to email@example.com.
Important Links :
Related Searches :
Andhra Pradesh Government Jobs | APSPSC Recruitment 2012 | Stenographer Jobs | Typist Jobs | APSPSC Online Application | APSPSC Exam Pattern | APSPSC Certificate Formats