Employee State Insurance Corporation (ESIC – esic.nic.in) invites applications in the prescribed format for filling up of various categories of Para Medical posts in different ESIC Hospitals across the country. The vacancies are for the posts of Medical Social Worker (Social Guide), Staff Nurse, Dietician, Lab Technician, Lab Assistant, Radiographer, Jr. Radiographer, ECG Technician, O.T. Assistant, Occupational Therapist, Pharmacist, Pharmacist (Ayurvedic), Optometrist / Refractionist, Audiometry Technician, Dental Technician, Nursing Orderly / St. Bearer / Ward Attendant / Ambulance Attendant, Laundry Operator, Dresser etc. in ESI Hospitals in the states of Andhra Pradesh, Assam, Bihar, Chandigarh(UT),Gujarat, Haryana, Jharkhand, Kerala, Madhya Pradesh, Orissa, Punjab & Rajasthan. Important Dates :
- Last date of receipt of application is : 31st March 2011 up to 5.30 P.M.
- Last Date to receive applications from far flung places : 07th April 2011
Fee & Mode of Payment :
Posts in the Grade Pay (ranging from)
Application fee including postal charges for General and OBC candidates
Grade pay Up to Rs.2000/-
Grade pay above Rs.2000/- upto Rs.4600/-
Candidates belonging to SC/ST/PH/ Ex. Servicemen category & Women candidates are exempted from payment of the above fee. Departmental candidates are also exempted from payment subject to enclosing certificate of service from the ESI Hospital / Dispensary.
The fee is required to be paid by the applicants through Demand Draft only issued from any scheduled bank in favour of “ESI Corporation, Account No.- 1” payable at (Name the city of the respective states for which post applied).
How to apply:
The crucial date for reckoning the age and other eligibility criteria i.e. educational/technical qualification, experience, internship, registration, course etc. will be the last date of receipt of applications.
The application duly filled in English or Hindi language, in the prescribed application format, given below, duly supported with clean/ legible attested copies of the relevant certificates and marks statements (in English or Hindi) should be sent by Registered post / Speed post to the ESI Hospitals of the respective States.
Documents required to be attached with the application :
- Attested copies of certificates in support of (i) Date of birth, (ii) Educational & Technical qualification alongwith marks statement, (iii) caste / community certificate, (iv) Working Experience, (v) Discharge certificate in respect of Ex. Servicemen, (vi) Disability certificate in respect of PH candidates, (vii) Two recent passport size photograph duly attested by Gazetted officer. One photo should be firmly pasted (Not stapled or pined) in the space provided in the application form, (viii) Two self addressed envelopes, (ix) Demand Draft, (x) Registration certificate where required.
- The Demand Draft should not be tagged or stapled, but should be pinned or clipped at the top of the application form. Candidates must write his / her name, address, Post applied and ESIC Hospital in which applied on the back side of the Demand Draft.
- Candidates claiming reservation / age relaxation on grounds of belonging to OBC should submit the Community Certificate in annexure “A” prescribed vide Govt. of India, Department of Personnel and Training OM No. 36012/22/93-Estt (SCT) dated 08.09.1993 which is modified vide G.O.I., DOPT’s OM No. 36033/3/2004-EST(Res.) dated 09.03.2004 falling which the benefit of reservation / relaxation will not be given or their application shall be rejected and no request / correspondence will be entertained.
More Details & Downloads :
click g+ / +1 button to share.