Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) Invites applications from Outstanding Sportspersons for selection as Assistant. Applications are invited from Outstanding Sportspersons (Indian Citizens only) for appointment in the cadre of Assistant under Sports Quota. Vacancies: Approx 75.
Last date for receipt of Application Forms will be 15th March 2011.
Eligibility Conditions: As on 1st February 2011.
- Age of the applicant should be between 18 years and 22 years for Track and Field Sports Disciplines ie Athletics, Volleyball, Badminton and Table Tennis .
- Age of the applicant should be between 18 years and 25 years for Chess and Carrom Sports Disciplines.
- A Pass in HSC( Standard XII of 10+2+3 Pattern)
- Sports Disciplines: Athletics (Men/Women), Badminton (Men/Women), Carrom (Men/Women), Chess (Men/Women), Table Tennis (Men/Women), Volleyball (Men Only).
Candidates should have achieved the following in any of the above sports disciplines.
- Represented the country in International Tournaments/meets.
- Has won a Gold, Silver or Bronze medal at the National tournaments/meets as a member of the State Team.
- Won the State Championship or the All India Inter-University Championship.
Emoluments and Benefits:
Basic pay Rs.7640-440(1)-8080-480(2)-9040-540(5)-11740-625(2)-12990-760(3)-15270-
790(2)-16850-840(5)-21050 and other allowances.
Application Fee (Non-refundable):
- A crossed MICR Bank Demand Draft for Rs.250/- valid for six months drawn on any scheduled Bank in favor of ‘Life Insurance Corporation of India’ payable at Mumbai should be enclosed with the application.
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST shall not be required to pay any fee.
- Candidates should write His/Her Name on the back side of Demand Draft.
How to apply:
Candidates satisfying the above eligibility conditions should download the application form provided below for download & submit their Application in the format given below which shall be either handwritten in bold capitals or typewritten on A4 size paper only.
Application Form shall accompany the following:
- Attested copies of
- SSC Certificate issued by the Board showing date of birth.
- HSC Marks Sheet
- HSC Certificate
- Graduation Marks Sheet, if any
- Graduation Certificate, if any
- Self-addressed envelope of 23×12 cm size with Rs.5/- postage stamp duly affixed
- Two recent, recognizable Passport size Colored photographs – One copy to be affixed on the application form & duly signed across and the other for official use .
More Details & Downloads :