The New India Assurance Company Limited invites Applications from eligible candidates for the post of Administrative Officer (Scale I) - Probationary, in Specialized disciplines and as Generalists. Date of written examination: 22.05.2011
Age: (As on 01.02.2011) : Minimum Age: 21 years
Basic pay : Rs.17,240/- in the scale of Rs.17,240-840(14)-29,000-910(4)-32640 and other admissible allowances as applicable.
A Crossed Bank Draft of Rs.500/- ( Rs.150/- for SC/ST candidates and Persons With Disability) valid for Six months, purchased from any branch of any Nationalized Bank or Scheduled Bank drawn in favour of ‘THE NEW INDIA ASSURANCE COMPANY LTD.’ payable at Mumbai.
How to Apply:
- Applications should be on foolscap paper neatly typed or hand written in CAPITAL LETTERS and in the prescribed format only. Applications submitted in any other format will not be accepted. Detailed advertisement / Application form is also available in our website: http://newindia.co.in.
- Superscribe at left hand upper corner of the envelope “NIACL – Administrative Officer Post (indicate the Group Code for which application is made) and SC / ST / OBC / ECO / SSRCO / PWD / GENERAL” (whichever is applicable).
- Attach a Crossed Bank Draft for Rs.500/- or Rs.150/-, as applicable, with application. ( Rs.700/- or Rs. 200/- as applicable, if applying for two groups)
- Attach a self addressed envelope of 23 cms x 12 cms i.e. 9.5” x 5” size with Rs.5/- postage stamps affixed. Self address on the envelope should be written or typed in capital letters.
- Incomplete applications and applications without the requisite enclosures mentioned above will be rejected.
- Application/s complete in all respects together with enclosures as mentioned above must reach by ordinary post on or before 28.03.2011 at the following address :
Post BagNo. 2281
Chanakyapuri, Post Office,
New Delhi –110021
More Details & download :