Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) invites applications from eligible candidates for recruitment of 15 posts of Labour Officer (Post Code No.1946) in Tamil Nadu Labour Service (Code No:047). Important Dates :
- Last date for receipt of applications 24-05-2011 5.45 P.M.
- Date of Written Examination 25-09-2011 10.00 A.M. to 1.00 P.M.
Pay Scale : Rs.15600-39100 + Grade Pay Rs.5400/- (PB3)
Age Limit : Not more than 30 years.
Education Qualification :
- The Degree of M.L.M. awarded by the Tamil Nadu Institute of Labour Studies, Chennai .
- A Degree of any University or Institution recognised by the University Grants Commission for the purpose of its grants.
- A Degree or Diploma in Social Work or Social Science or Labour Relations or Social
Welfare of any University
Application Forms :
- OMR application form along with an Information Brochure, ‘Instructions, etc., to candidates' and an envelope for sending application can be obtained from any one of the selected POST OFFICES (285 Nos.) in Tamil Nadu (including - Alagappapuram - Sivaganga) / Puducherry on payment of Rs. 30/-. (The list of Post Offices is available in the Annexure-III of Information Brochure).
- OMR application forms can also be obtained in person from the sales counter of the office of the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission, No.1, Greams Road, Commercial Tax Annexe Building, Chennai-600 006, on all the working days till the closing date upto 5.00 p.m. (excluding lunch interval between 1.30 to 2.00 p.m.) on cash payment of Rs.30/- Application forms will not be supplied to the candidates by Post.
- Filled in applications must be sent to the Controller of Examinations, Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission, No.1 Greams Road, Commercial Taxes Annexe Building , Chennai – 600 006 well in advance so as to reach the Commission’s Office before 5.45 p.m. on 24-05-2011.
Labour Officer in T.N. Labour Service Detailed Advertisement