PPSC Punjab Civil Service Examination 2011 (Post Published at News Bird http://news.ravisblognet.com). The Punjab Public Service Commission (www.ppsc.gov.in)conducts the Punjab Civil Service (Judicial Branch) Examination 2011 in the month of November for recruitment to 110 posts of Punjab Civil Service (Judicial Branch). PPSC invites Applications from eligible Candidates & Job aspirants to appear for the exam to be conducted jointly by the Punjab Public Service Commission and High Court Punjab & Haryana.
Important Dates :
- Commencement of Issue of Application Forms : From 19-09-2011
- Last date of Receipt of Application Form : 17th October.2011 before 5:00 PM
- Dispatch/Issue of Admit Cards : 28th October.2011
- Preliminary Examination 13th November 2011
Pay Scale : Rs. 27,700-40,450
Education Qualification : Degree of Bachelor of Laws with Punjabi as language till Metric.
Age Limit : Minimum 21 years – Maximum 37 years. (Relaxation Applicable).
- Application Fee : Rs.25 at Counter OR Rs.75/- through post.
- Examination Fee : Rs. 2000/- (Rs.500/- for SC/ST/OBC, No Fees for EXS)
- Fee payable in the form of crossed Bank Draft drawn in favour of the Secretary, Punjab Public Service Commission, payable at Patiala
How to Apply :
- Candidates may download the Application Form from Commission's website.
- OR obtain the Application Form from the office of PPSC & Submit the filled in Application at the address provided below.
- Punjab Public Service Commission, Baradari Gardens, Patiala.
Non – Receipt of Admit Cards : In case Admit Cards do not reach to candidates by 09.11.2011, they can receive a duplicate Admit Card from the office of Punjab Public Service
Commission, Patiala till 11.11.2011.
More Details & Downloads :