RPSC Stenographers Recruitment Exam 2011 (Post Published at News Bird : http://news.ravisblognet.com). Rajasthan Public Service Commission (www.rpsc.gov.in) invites online applications from eligible candidates for recruitment to 606 vacant posts of Stenographers.
Important Dates :
- Last date to Apply : 05-10-2011
- Tentative Date of Exam : October – December
Educational Qualification : Pass in Senior Secondary from a recognized Board or its equivalent examination AND any one of the following courses should be completed.
- "O" or higher level Certificate course conducted by DOEACC under control of the Department of Electronics, Government of India.
- Computer operator & Programming Assistant (COPA)/Data Preparation and Computer Software (DPCS) certificate organized under National/ State Council of Vocational Training Scheme.
- Diploma in Computer Science/Computer Applications from a University established by law in India or from an institution recognized by the Government.
- Diploma in Computer Science & Engineering from a polytechnic institution recognized by the Government
Fee : Rs.250/- (Rs.150 for Non-Creamy Layer Rs.50 for SC/ST) + 35 Form Filling Fees + Rs.5 Exam fees to be paid at E-Mitra Kiosk (Civil Service Center) setup by the govt. of Rajasthan.
Age Limit (As on 01-01-2012) : Minimum 18 years Maximum 35 years.
More Details & Downloads :