Apply for Naval Dockyard Mumbai Recruitment of 390 Group C & Group D Posts 2012. Shahid Bhagat Singh Road, Mumbai – 400 023 1.
Published at http://news.ravisblognet.com.
Naval Dockyard Mumbai invites applications from eligible candidates for recruitment of 390 various vacancies under Group C. There are vacancies available for Data Entry Operator, Lascar, Assistant Fireman, Topass, Crane Operator, Fireman and Unskilled Laborer. The candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria as mentioned below & Notification can apply through prescribed application format to Naval Dockyard Recruitment. The NDY Mumbai Recruitment Rules, Age limit, Educational qualification, application fee, selection process and how to apply etc. details as follows.Naval Dockyard Mumbai Vacancy Details:
Names of Posts & Total No. of Vacancies: 390
- Data Entry Operator – 03 vacancies
- Lascar – 11 vacancies
- Assistant Fireman – 10 vacancies
- Topass – 03 vacancies
- Crane Operator – 03 vacancies
- Fireman – 35 vacancies
- Unskilled Labourer – 325 vacancies
Educational Qualification: 12th class pass for the post of DEO and Matriculation for the post of Fireman.
Selection Process: Test - Personal Interview.
How to Apply:
- Download the Application Form from the link provided below.
- Fill the application with all respect, attach recent passport size photograph, sign at the space provided.
- Enclose Application Form & copies of relevant documents in an envelop.
- Write on the envelope APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF________ AND CATEGORY_______”.
- Send it along with 2 self addressed envelopes with Rs. 6/- stamps pasted and Copies of all relevant certificates, to the following address
- The Advertiser, Post Box no. 2256, Kalbadevi post Office, Mumbai – 400 002
- Last Date for Receipt of Application: 22-04-2012
- Last Date for Receipt of Applications from far flung areas : 02-05-2012
For More Details like Education Qualification, Age Limit, Salary, Vacancies, Application Form, Selection Procedure, Instructions to Apply for Naval Dockyard Mumbai Recruitment refer the detailed Advertisement at http://www.davp.nic.in/WriteReadData/ADS/eng_10701_111_1112b.pdf
click g+ / +1 button to share.