Indian Oil Recruitment Details :
- Training phase consists of practical training at Mathura Refinery and related instruction training at ATI, Mumbai. On completion of Apprenticeship Training, the candidate may appear for test to be conducted by National Council and obtain a certificate of Proficiency in the trade by the National Council.
- Selected candidates will be required to execute a contract of Apprenticeship, which will be registered with the Regional Directorate of Apprenticeship Training, Northern Region , Kanpur.
- Candidates should go through Indian Oil Recruitment notification and download the application form.
- Candidates should send their typed/neatly handwritten application on a plain paper(A-4 size) duly signed with date in the prescribed proforma given below.
- Advt. No. and post applied for should be superscribed on the envelope.
- Candidates should attach photocopies of testimonials (proof of age, education qualification, experience and caste certificate) duly self attested failing which the applications are liable to be rejected.
- Incomplete applications or those not meeting our requirements or those received late shall be rejected.
- Applications complete in all respects should be sent by ORDINARY POST ONLY to Chief Human Resource Manager, Gujarat Refinery, PO: Jawaharnagar, Dist: Vadodara – 391320 so as to reach latest by 10.12.2013.