RRC NER, Gorakhpur Recruitment of Group D Posts 2012. Porter Jobs, Trackman Jobs, Helper Jobs, Government Jobs Application Form at www.ner.indianrailways.gov.in
Jobs Details Published at News Bird http://news.ravisblognet.com.
Railway Recruitment Cell of North Eastern Railway, Gorakhpur invites applications from eligible candidates for recruitment of Porters, Trackman, Helper, Safaiwala and other Group D Posts vacant in North Eastern Railway Region. The Recruitment Rules & Jobs Details are as follows. The Candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria as per Recruitment Notification / Employment Notice No: 1/2012 can apply for Railway Jobs Vacancy.
- Safaiwala: 163 Vacancies
- Trackman : 107 Vacancies
- Helper / Khalasi : 481 Vacancies
- Group D : 109 Vacancies
- Helper – II : 105 Vacancies
- Others : 115 Vacancies
Age Limit (As on 01-01-2013) : Minimum 18 Years – Maximum 33 Years.
Pay Scale / Salary : PB-1 Rs. 5200-20200 with Grade Pay of Rs 1800/-
Selection Procedure : Written Exam – Physical Efficiency Test – Document Verification – Medical Test
Fees : Rs 40/-. (No Fees for SC / ST / Economically Backward Classes / PH / Ex-S / Women / Minority Candidates) Payable in the form of crossed Indian Postal Order only drawn in favor of “Asst Personnel Officer (Recruitment) RRC N E Railways” payable at Gorakhpur.
Exam Centers : Will be Intimated later
How to Apply : through ordinary Post only.
- Download the prescribed Application Form from the RRC NER Recruitment website link provided below.
- Candidates should fill the application in their own handwriting
- Affix recent passport size photograph
- Attach copies of relevant documents.
- Put signature and left thumb impression at the space provided in the Application.
- On envelop write “Application For Group 'D' Posts.”
- Send to the following address
- Assistant Personnel Officer (Recruitment) Railway Recruitment Cell, North Eastern Railway Headquarters, CCM’s Annexe Building, Railway Road No. 14, Gorakhpur, Uttar Pradesh 273 012
- Starting Date for Online Application Submission : 11-08-2012
- Last Date to Apply : 10-09-2012 up to 6:00 PM
- Last Date for far flung areas : 24-09-2012 up to 6:00 PM
Railway Recruitment Cell, North Eastern Railway Important Links :
CCM’s Annexe Building, Railway Road No. 14, Gorakhpur
Recruitment of Group ‘D’ posts 2012
- East Central Railway Recruitment Notification & Application Form :
- RRC Gorakhpur Recruitment Notification (Part I)
- RRC Gorakhpur Recruitment Notification (Part II)
- RRC Gorakhpur Recruitment Advt & Application Format (Part III)
Refer www.ner.indianrailways.gov.in for more details regarding RRC NER Railway Recruitment of Group D posts. Age Limit & relaxations, Education Qualification, Selection Procedure, Exam pattern, Written Exam Syllabus, Hall Ticket, Vacancy details, Application Form, payment of Fees, Sending Application Form, Enclosures, Address etc. Refer the detailed notification.