Railway recruitment Cell Delhi RRCNR Recruitment 2012 Group D Trackman Porter Helper Vacancy Application Form
RRC NR, Delhi Recruitment of Group D Posts 2012. Porter Jobs, Trackman Jobs, Helper Jobs, Government Jobs Application Form at rrcnr.org.
Jobs Details Published at News Bird http://news.ravisblognet.com.
Railway Recruitment Cell of North Railway, Delhi invites applications from eligible candidates for recruitment of Porters, Trackman, Helper, Safaiwala and other Group D Posts vacant in North Eastern Railway Region. The Recruitment Rules & Jobs Details are as follows. The Candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria as per Recruitment Notification / Employment Notice No: 220-E/Open Mkt./RRC/2012 can apply for Railway Jobs Vacancy.
- Traffic Porter : 99 Vacancies
- Pointsman : 283 Vacancies
- Gateman : 173 Vacancies
- Khalasi Helper : 1422 Vacancies
- Trackman : 3853 Vacancies
- Carriage Cleaner : 852 Vacancies
- DSL Khallasi : 10 Vacancies
- DSL Cleaner : 51 Vacancies
- Khalasi Helper : 507 Vacancies
- Safaiwala : 39 Vacancies
- Khalasi Helper : 76 Vacancies
- Others : 3 Vacancies
Age Limit (As on 01-01-2013) : Minimum 18 Years – Maximum 33 Years.
Pay Scale / Salary : PB-1 Rs. 5200-20200 with Grade Pay of Rs 1800/-
Selection Procedure : Written Exam – Physical Efficiency Test – Document Verification – Medical Test
Fees : Rs 40/-. (No Fees for SC / ST / Economically Backward Classes / PH / Ex-S / Women / Minority Candidates) Payable in the form of crossed Indian Postal Order only drawn in favor of “Assistant Personnel Officer, Railway Recruitment Cell, Lajpat Nagar – I, New Delhi – 110024 Payable at New Delhi. OR Applicants can also download the Fee payment challan from RRC Delhi Recruitment Website & Deposit the requisite fee at any branch of Central Bank of India to the Acct. No. 3199333906 OR Fee can be deposited at any of the NEFT enabled branch of any other bank using NEFT Code No CBIN0280311.
Exam Centers : Will be Intimated later
How to Apply : through ordinary Post only.
- Download the prescribed Application Form & Fee Payment Challan from the RRC NR Delhi Recruitment website link provided below.
- Pay the fees & collect the journal No. etc.
- Candidates should fill the application in their own handwriting
- Affix recent passport size photograph
- Attach copies of relevant documents & Duplicate copy of challan.
- Put signature and left thumb impression at the space provided in the Application.
- On envelop write “APPLICATION FOR RECRUITMENT TO THE POSTS IN PAY BAND-1 (Rs. 5200-20200) + GRADE PAY RS.1800/-”, EMPLOYMENT NOTICE NO. 220-E/Open Mkt./RRC/2012.”
- Send to the following address
- Assistant Personnel Officer(RRC), Railway Recruitment Cell, Lajpat Nagar – I, New Delhi – 110 024.
- Starting Date for Online Application Submission : 31st August 2012
- Last Date to Apply : 15th October 2012 up to 5:00 PM
- Last Date for far flung areas : 30th October 2012 up to 5:00 PM
Railway Recruitment Cell, Northern Railway Important Links :
Lajpat Nagar - 1, New Delhi - 110024
Recruitment of Group ‘D’ posts 2012
- Northern Railway Recruitment Notification : http://rrcnr.org/rrcnr_pdf/Final%20Advertisement%20next%20recruitment.pdf
- RRC Fee Payment Challan : http://rrcnr.org/rrcnr_pdf/FEE%20PAYMENT%20CHALLAN%20RECEIPT%20Annexure%209.pdf
- RRC Application Form : http://rrcnr.org/rrcnr_pdf/Application%20form%20annexure%20-1.pdf
Refer www.rrcnr.org for more details regarding RRC NR Railway Recruitment of Group D posts. Age Limit & relaxations, Education Qualification, Selection Procedure, Exam pattern, Written Exam Syllabus, Hall Ticket, Vacancy details, Application Form, payment of Fees, Sending Application Form, Enclosures, Address etc. Refer the detailed notification.