MPPEB Recruitment of RAEO & SCSO 2012.
Jobs Details Published at News Bird http://news.ravisblognet.com.
Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (VYAPAM – www.vyapam.nic.in) invites online applications from eligible candidates for recruitment of Rural Agricultural Extension Officer & Soil Conservation Survey Officer through Kisan Kalyan Recruitment Test. The Recruitment Rules & Jobs Details are as follows. The Candidates fulfilling the following eligibility criteria can apply for Madhya Pradesh Government Job.
Name of the Post & Total No. of Vacancies : 1035 Posts
- Rural Agricultural Extension Officer (RAEO) : 904
- Soil Conservation Survey Officer (SCSO) : 131
Education Qualification : Degree in Agriculture / Degree in Agriculture engineering or Civil Engineering.
Age Limit : Not more than 55 Years. (The age limit varies for different categories. Please refer detailed notification for exact age limit.)
Pay Scale / Salary : Rs. 5200 – 20200 + Grade Pay of Rs. 2400 for RAEO & Rs. 2800/- for SCSO.
Selection Procedure : Written Exam - Personal Interview
Fees : Rs. 50/- as MP Online Kiosk Fee
How to Apply : through Online Application
Candidates should apply through MP Online website or Kiosk.
Important Dates :
- Starting Date for Online Application Submission : 17th September 2012
- Last Date to Apply : 17th October 2012
- Date of Exam : 09th December 2012
- VYAPAM Recruitment Notification : http://www.vyapam.nic.in/Advertisement/ADV_2012/ADVT_KISAN_KALYAN_RECRUITMENT_TEST_2012.pdf
- MP Online Application Form : https://www.mponline.gov.in/Portal/Examinations/vyapam/examslist.aspx?langid=en-US