Haryana Forest Department Recruitment 2013 - Forest Guard Vacancy

Haryana Forest Department Jobs 2013 – Forest Guard Vacancies. Department of Forest Haryana, invites applications from eligible candidates for recruitment of Forest Guards in a prescribed format. Candidates who have passed matriculation exam can apply for Haryana Government Job. Haryana Public Service Commission invited applications for Forest guard in March, 2011. The candidates who have applied for the same should also apply again.

Haryana Forest Guard Recruitment Details :

Name of the Post : Forest Guard

Total No. of Vacancies : 471 Posts

Pay Scale / Salary : Rs. 5200-20200+ Grade Pay of Rs. 2000/-

Selection Procedure : Written Exam – Physical Fitness Test - Personal Interview
Their will be physical standard test & Physical endurance test.

Eligibility for Haryana Forest Guard Recruitment :

Education Qualification : Candidates who have passed Matriculation / 10th class are eligible to apply. With that candidates should have also studied Hindi upto 10th class & fulfill the height & weight requirements as per the rules.

Age Limit (As on 08.04.2013) : Minimum 17 Years - Maximum 40 Years.

How to Apply for Haryana Forest Recruitment :

Fees : Rs. 100/- should be paid as fee by General candidates & Rs. 25/- should be paid by SC/BC Candidates in the form of Demand Draft or Indian Postal Order in favour of “Secretary, Departmental Selection Committee, Haryana Forest Department”. Candidates who have applied for the Forest Guard job called by Haryana Public Service Commission in march 2011 need not to pay any fees.

Mode of Application : through Registered Post
  • Download the application format from Haryana Forest Recruitment Website http://haryanaforest.gov.in
  • Send filled in application along with attested copies of documents to the following address through Registered Post.
  • Member Secretary, Departmental Selection Committee, O/O Chief Conservator of Forests (CFP), C-18, Van Bhawan, Sector-6, Panchkula, PIN-134109
Important Dates : Last Date to Apply : 08th April, 2013

About Haryana Forest :

Haryana_Forest_Department The Forest area in Haryana Covers 1608 sq.km which is 3.64% of the state's geographical area and the Tree Cover in the state is 1395 sq. km which is 3.16% of the geographical area, thus making the total Forest and Tree Cover as 6.80%. Forestry activities in Haryana are dispersed over rugged Shiwalik Hills in north, Aravalli hills in south, sand dunes in west and wastelands, saline-alkaline lands and waterlogged sites in the central part of the state. Haryana Forest Department requires personnel to guard this forest area against poaching, forest fire & other anti environment elements.


Post a Comment

Please help us to keep this section clean.

Comments linking to irrelevant / competitor sites / spam comments will be deleted.