Update : 22, Sept 2010
KSP Police Constable Download Written Exam Call Letter
Update : Aug 2010
|Category||Online Application||In Person|
How to Apply : Online:
- Visit Karnataka State Police Website http://ksp.gov.in
- Choose the district where you want to get appointed
- Enter your Name and other details and print the bank challan
- Pay the Application fee through cash using the printed challan at the Bank mentioned and get the journal number.
- Paste a Passport Size photo on a white paper and sign below the photo and scan it.
- Again visit the Karnataka State Police Website http://ksp.gov.in
- Now enter the bank details and your details and upload the photo with signature and get the application form printed.
Visit the District Police Superintendent / Commissioner office, Pay the prescribed Fee and get the application. Fill the form and submit at the same office.
Important Note : Get original Applications from the Office don’t photocopy (Xerox) the application bought by somebody else. As each and every application contains separate application number and district code. Get the application from the district office where you want to get appointed. Application bought from one district is valid for only that district and submitting at another district will be rejected. Only original applications and Online applications are acceptable. Photocopied (Xeroxed) applications, and applications sent through post will be rejected.
More Details and Downloads :
- POLCET 2010 – NOTIFICATION
- POLCET 2010 – BROCHURE
- Recruitment Website : http://www.ksp.gov.in/pages/proco/police-recruitment/
- KSP Website : http://www.ksp.gov.in
- New Online Application
- Complete Application
- Reprint Application
Help Line 080-22943346
For any clarification email: